Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 270 members · 2,121 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

So. "The Rise of Spike the Dragon" got tossed into numerous folders. And the by-now-infamous "The Chase" in admin's picks.

You're actively looking for trouble, aren't you? The author of the former was pretty hostile, and the author of the latter... if he sees this (and given his blood feud with Rage Reviews, you KNOW he's probably looking at that shit), he's gonna bring it to you.

This struggle over "The Chase" damn near tore us apart over at RR. I really hope you're ready to make an enemy who's too stubborn and not worth fighting. If Kudzu sees his fic in here, he'll raise more hell than the story's worth.

The ride really doesn't end, does it?

If Kudzu sees his fic in here, he'll raise more hell than the story's worth.

at least it's kinda funny.

3971188 I normally revel in it, but considering my customary methods of discussing authors like him are reportable with him being an active member of the site, I'm not able to find joy in this. It's not worth the trouble, seriously.

The Chase? Which story was that again?

3971182 And who cares about Kudzu? He's worthless. Let's keep his stories here like they belong. Rage is too weak to handle him.

3971777 Well, for Plan 9's sake, I hope you don't have to test its strength.

3971910 I'm not testing Plan 9, I'm not even an admin. But I'm sure plan 9 has seen much worse than Kudzu.

Meeester
Group Contributor

:ajbemused:

Don't even start that here.

3971920 I've been around nearly since the first group's conception. The worst it's seen was Theater Critic, who, from my recollection, never flung frivolous reports to mods or tried to get it shut down.

I mean, there WAS that fight with Uma that ran for ages...

3971777 I'm with 3971910 and 3971924 . I'm not wanting to see stuff go down just because of what someone did.

Group is dead anyways, it doesn't matter.

Well, if you wanna get technical, TWE was the first Plan 9.

3972045 Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16