Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 270 members · 2,121 stories
Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10

That's it! I surrender! You can now add Flash Sentry: Savior of Equestria and Captain Equestria to your archive of bad stories. No matter how hard I try it seems my EUP Chronicles series will never be as good as I hoped they would be. Either because they reader the premise of each one or they're still mad for the incident between Avenging Hobbits and I a while back.

I seriously don't understand why I get so much hate all of a sudden. I know my grammar isn't THAT bad!

Meeester
Group Contributor

Yeah taking it personally is how you improve as a writer. Good plan.

Dropbear
Group Contributor

I feel like i missed something.

Who are you?

I've been a member here for a while. I've had Captain Equestria on this group before, but the like and dislike ratio wasn't that bad. Well now it is for both stories in my EUP Chronicles series.

I'm being serious. I've been afraid of ending up here ever since the like/dislike ratio of Captain Equestria was like 4 to 12.

I just uploaded at least Flash Sentry, but it wouldn't let me upload Captain Equestria. Why?

3518196 whoa, don't give up too soon. I know you already placed the stories here, but don't lose hope. There is still a chance for a turn around.

There wasn't much of a turn around for my Captain Equestria.

3520266 there is still hope for the other. Try an editor or proofreading group. They can help. You should've seen the first stories I did, but I turned around, after dealing with some unpleasant authors.

Well I just added "I Must Confess That I Feel Like A Monster" to the request pile. Despite the ratio being 10:19. Despite being re-edited by a new editor.

nodamnbrakes
Group Contributor

my advice is to find an editor who doesnt just tell you what you want to hear
but based on your past history im sure you will disregard this
so i dont care that much

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10