Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 270 members · 2,121 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
KaBar42
Group Admin

After a bit of trouble with a certain author, a new rule is in place.

Even if the story is downvoted to hell, you do not touch "That Author". (The name begins with C and ends in E. Human fans hate this author) If you don't know who she/he is, I'll tell you via PM.

And one other thing, the person who added the story, because I didn't think to check before deleting (I'm a dumbass) I ask that you man up and come forward.

Even if the story is downvoted to hell, you do not touch "That Author".

Is it you?

3441661 maybe it would be best for us not to touch any author until we look over the story ourselves and decide if it should be here or not. If it has more downvotes just because of a pairing, or if it comes from people not liking the author, which is less likely, then we leave it alone. If it has large amounts of mistakes and all that, we put it here, and if we can, let the author know what was wrong so they can fix it, and maybe redeem it.

You dingus, how can we follow your new rule when we don't know who "That Author" is? Do you want all 158 of us to PM you?

It's Felixdawn isn't it?

3441755 If it is, I don't care. those stories, despite having a good idea, NEED HELP!.

KaBar42
Group Admin

It's not Felixdawn.

He isn't a threat.

MetaKnight145
Group Contributor

Chatoyance.
The person that can't write anything without the people in the Humans are Superior group attacking it.

CHATOYANCE you say?

Arxsys
Group Admin

3441661 I'll keep it in mind. I don't think I've ever read something that dude has posted though *shrug*

KaBar42
Group Admin
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12