Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 270 members · 2,121 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
KaBar42
Group Admin

Alright, I just had a small talk with Obs.
The mods are not being as liberal with the delete button as they could be, I'm thankful for that.
The original Pan 9 had a big problem, I'm assuming it was the complaints department.

First off, I need you all to stop with the calling out.
I know the situations that follow are extremely fun to play in, but the Mods don't like it.

I will ban if necessary, but I don't want to ban anyone, so please follow these rules.

1.) No More Calling Out! Please, don't do this. This is the major point Obs pointed out and I have neglected my duty to stop this. No more. Threads that call out an author or a story are no longer allowed. Based on how many times this has happened will determine the ban length. However, if you did this after these rules, the previous rule breaking will not be charged ex post facto.
2.) Do not start a flame war.
3.)If you are a member of this a group and a story in this group is getting spammed or the author is getting harassed, you will be banned.
4.)Use common sense and caution. If you're not sure about something, don't add more explosives. This isn't the Marine Corps. Just walk away.
5.) This goes with the first rule. Your first offense will end up with the thread being deleted and you getting a warning. If it happens again, you'll be banned.

Plan 9 follows a Three-Strike System.
First Offense: Warning.
Second Offense: 1-day ban.
Third Offense: Three day ban
Fourth Offense: Instant perma-ban.

These rules go for any admins that get promoted, as well. I'll post a thread on that in a little while.

Arxsys
Group Admin

Sounds good to me

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2