FanFictionsAnonymous 17 members · 201 stories
Comments ( 21 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 21
FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Yes Fillies and Gentlecolts, we are officially live. We have finally gotten through the sludge of copyright handling and debates on process and our first video is live. Join us as we read Pen Mightier's story "Ponies Vs ATMs". May this be the start of something truly beautiful, Though more likely just stupid and silly. We are hoping to have a new reading up every Sunday (although some of us are terrible at schedules and you may have to wait a day as with this video).

Have some questions, want your fanfic removed? Perhaps you'd just like to meet us and read along in an episode. Just send us a message we'll hopefully reply before the end of the world. After all we're gonna try to update weekly.

Reading Suggestions Forum

Until next time, this is FFA signing out.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Welcome to the second edition of FFA, still getting into the swing of things, so hold your hats everypony... Seriously hold them, we are not holding a lost and found over the internet, it's bad enough to loose them there. Today we read to you Syeekoh's story " Twilight Sparkle Rides A Shark ".

*As great as it would be to named the episode "Senpai rides an owl" we thought it was too abstract with too many inside jokes, so behold... "Senpai ride's a shark"

This week's appearances; Sunbutt (with new mic), [The King of the] Walrus, and new member Doctor Discord

Have some questions, want your fanfic removed? Perhaps you'd just like to meet us and read along in an episode. Just send us a message we'll hopefully reply before the end of the world. Still hoping to meet Sunday postings deadlines to a flawless degree.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

This week we tackle Neutral Milk's "Michael Bay Presents: A Michael Bay Production: My Little Pony: Explosions Are Magic" (that is still a mouthful). Join us as Michael Bay yet again makes another explosion masterpiece.

Have some questions, want your fanfic removed? Perhaps you'd just like to meet us and read along in an episode. Just send us a message we'll hopefully reply before the end of the world. After all we're gonna try to update weekly.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Week four and they still think I'm one of them. This week we bring you Gary Oak's "Twilight Sparkle's Not-So-Secret Shipfic Folder". Watch as spike finds out what all those noises coming from Twilight's room late at night are.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

After some modifications to the video I finally got it rendered! I'm thinking about keeping the videos in the simpler format, as the actual imagry holds little use for viewers. I would suggest turning down the volume for this one (RIP Headphone users). This week we read "MOM, IT'S TIME FOR SCHOOL" written by Justice4243. Join Button mash on his quest to get to school on time by destroying cities with the sheer power of his voice.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

I can't possibly see without my glasses. Oh well, what could go wrong. Come on Lyra we're gona be late. SEAL! This week on FFA we takcle Violet CLM's "Bon Bon dates a Seal". This story has FFA's 'seal' of approval... I'll see myself out now.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Not really, no. It seems as though the plague is spreading as we have more people than ever this time around. Hopefully we will see more readers in the future. This week on FFA we delve into the senual eating of oatburgers gifted to us by Midnight Herald in the form of "Fluttershy Eats and Oatburger. Sexily". May the insanity insue into the night.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Another week, another video. I suck at writing things, who in their right mind put me in charge? .... I guess that would be myself. This week the members of FFA bring you "Rainbow Dash and the Power of Imagination" written by Regidar, whose little gif of the doctor has greatly distracted me. May you all have a very spooky week, and a wonderful Halloween. I'm off to brush up on my accordion skills and find a rubber chicken.

Feedback and suggestions forum

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween. Fun fact: over at my household Halloween is a much bigger deal than Christmas. Of course I couldn't let that stop us from continueing this project. This week we bring you a story written by the lovely Exhausetd Brony titled "Button Mash Learns How Monotonous Item Frinding Is".

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

We've finally made it to the double digits in our uploads. Let us celebrate by doing absolutely nothing different. This week we take another look at fanfic writer Syeekoh and read his fic "Tyrannosaurus Rekt". Watch as the amazing Twilight Sparkle proves her worth by summoning a T-Rex only for it to destroy all of Ponyville. Good job Twilight.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

There was a drunk guy, a dragon dildo, and suddenly a letter written in spooge. We regret nothing. Join us as we read Cyclone's teen rated fic "Twidash In A Nutshell" and turn it into a 18+ clopper.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

It was impossible to avoid this fate. A clopfic has been read. Don't expect this too often. So I decided to keep in all the stuff I record before and after, I'd like to know if people find it interesting enough to keep doing as this is a common thing. I'll add skip buttons to the videos if we do end up doing that more often. This week we read "Trixie Gets Kool-Laid" by The Nightengale OH YEAH!

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Well, we've returned back to an old friend. This week we read Syeekoh's fic "Twilight Turns Into A Red And Black Alicorn". Join us as we try and find dye remover strong enough to turn our lovable alicorn back into all her purple glory.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

So there may have been a few hiccups with this recording. I swear I've done recordings on this machine before. This week we attempt to bring you "Tirek's Bikes" written by Mr Stargazer.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

OMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOMNOM

Author: Rainbow Bob

Fic: "Celestia Has A Serious Relationship With A Piece Of Cake"

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Happy Hearth's Warming from the FFA team. I appologise for the late episode but I felt it would be better to post it on the actual holiday instead of a tad early. I also was wanting to finish the logo for our group (I hope it looks alright). I wish everyone a wonderful day even if you don't celebrate Christmas. I just celebrate Hearth's Warming personally, cause what's better than a holiday that is built on friendship and nearly freezing to death over racism. Today we are reading "Darth's Warming Eve" by Follow Focus. *cue Star Wars intro*

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Not much else to say other than over an hour of potatoes. Join us as we eventually read "Fluttershy's Tail" written by Alexstrazsa. (you can just go right on ahead and skip the 14 minute intro of potatoes with the annotation)

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

As I promised there would be a bit of a treat. Well today we are proud to present our first, and hopefully not last, interview. Join us as we interview special guest The Nightingale writer of "Trixie Gets Kool-Laid". Of course this is a group about reading, so that's not all. After the interview we continue on to read "Rarity Is Being A Narcissistic Bitch... Again" written by interviewee The Nightingale.

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

We finally managed to get this one recorded, not to mention actually uploaded. I'll explain myself a little here on why it's late, but I will be discussing it and more in another video I hope to have up in a day or two. Why is this video late? Simply put, schedules are hard when most of the cast is quite busy. That's not all however. I decided to withhold this episode an extra week to try and create some backlog. The hopes behind this is that I can have an episode ready ahead of the date to give me more time to try and edit the episodes better as well as give the group some more wiggle room on recording (yes I've been uploading episodes right after I finish editing, which is also usually the day after recording). Now the best reason for it being a week late is that I was working on doing a little something to make the experience of the show even better. I am proud to announce that FanFics Anonymous is officially a podcast! Below I will provide a link for you to subscribe to it through Itunes or the RSS feed. We are currently not officially on Itunes at the moment however I am hoping that we will be soon.

tl;dr I'm sorry it's late, I'm lazy, we're a podcast now, go subscribe if you want.

Story: "Tacolicious Ponies"

Author: Butterscotch001

Follow us:
Podcast Subscription: [url=itpc://feeds.feedburner.com/FanFicsAnonymous]Itunes RSS

FimFiction Group

Youtube

Tumblr

FimFiction Page

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

SCREAMING IS STILL FUNNY RIGHT? NO? WELL WE'LL KEEP DOING IT ANYWAY. MAY WANT TO TURN THE VOLUME UNLESS YOU LIKE GOING DEAF. THIS WEEK WE SCREAM Rainbow Bob's "My Little Rarity Rarity is Rarity" AND IT IS QUITE A RARITY!

Follow us:
Podcast Subscription: [url=itpc://feeds.feedburner.com/FanFicsAnonymous]Itunes RSS

FimFiction Group

Youtube

Tumblr

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

The thrilling conclusion to the battle between Rainbow Dash and the Smooze. Will Dash succumb to the Smoozes evil will? Will Fluttershy be able to confess her love? Will Dash get the extra hour in the Ball Pit? Is any of this actually relevant? Tune in for tonights thrilling episode of RAINBOW BALL Z!!!!!!!!

Fanfic: http://www.fimfiction.net/story/203574/dash-gets-an-extra-hour-in-the-ball-pit

Author: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Sparkler

Follow us:

FimFiction Group

Youtube

Tumblr

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 21