FanFictionsAnonymous 17 members · 201 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9
FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Got a suggestion for something to read? Post it here!

I see you prefer fics about 1k-4k words in length, rated Teen or lower. Would you read any non-explicit Mature, Dark ones?

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

We could defiantly see about that. At the moment I'm essentially the only person adding fics to the group as the rest of the readers have a life. If you look at the 'unaccepted' folder, there are in fact a few mature dark fics, but not many. The way I go about choosing is I mainly look at popular stories that could be quite goofy. Although we all want to read some other types as stories since it can be hilarious reading serious works in silly voices. I specifically grab popular stories because I actually don't read short stories, my requirement for reading is it must be at least 30k words. This is a big reason why I like doing this, because it allows me to see stories that I normally wouldn't read. We also want to do some longer series for larger works, but the main problem for that is that it takes a lot of time to even read short stories, and most people find even the short ones too long. If you have some specific suggestions I would like to hear them, and we can see about doing them in the future. I'm assuming that when you say "non-explicit" you mean fics without sex scenes.

Signed,
JW:trollestia:

3715343 Yep, I meant without sex scenes. It's helpful to see your selection process more clearly. I'll keep that in mind then, in case I write something silly. I feel like my only one-shots aren't really qualified since neither is especially funny unless you want to do deviantly creepy-funny.:scootangel:

It's good to see readers enthusiastic enough to play with reading fanfictions like this, anyway. Cheers.:twistnerd:

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

I just want to make it clear that I'm not trying to say that I only pick popular fics. I only browse through them because it takes a lot of time to find good fics and then it's not a guarantee that we will be able to read it because we need permission. So it's easier to just sort through the most popular stuff to make sure it's at least a decent read. It's also better if we are all going in blind and have no idea what's going to happen. In general I just look for an idea that looks interesting, I really don't care if it's good or bad.

Signed,
JW :trollestia:

I give you my permission to read my fanfiction called I Ship It. I'm sorry this isn't a suggestion, but I didn't know where to post my permission.

3616313 Are you still doing readings? I see the last video update was from February...
If so can we request you take a look at our own stories, self submissions, as it were? I have a completed short one shot that I give my permission to y'all to read, if you'd like. Just Another Tuesday. (You can read any of my fics, if you want, but the others aren't completed as of yet)

FanFicsAnonymous
Group Admin

Thank you both for having an interest in our readings, and giving us approval for reading your own stories. As to your question CloverQuill, we are not dead we have just taken a semi-unscheduled hiatus and I have posted a blog about it on our FFA user page as well as in the new updates thread here. We should hopefully be able to have recordings out of both fics by the end of next month (though I give no promises as life happens a lot).

Thank you all for giving your support, and remember to keep on smiling.

Signed,
JW :trollestia:

4307610 Glad to hear you're still kicking! :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9