Twilight's Kingdom 886 members · 903 stories
Comments ( 33 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 33
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Hello all! Since this group has (surprisingly) hit 100 members and rising (thank you all for that, by the way:twilightblush:) I have decided to take on one other admin.

That's right, one.

One.

So in order to make that tough decision, I'm not going to just bump you up to admin because you're my friend. I will take in account what you're good at, what your credentials are, if you admin any other groups, etc. etc.

So this is what I need you to answer:

1. Are you on FimFiction a lot? If so, can you check up here and manage things?
2. What are some of your personality traits?
3. Do you think of yourself as a leader or a follower?
4. Are you good at enforcing rules? (Because now that it's pretty big, I'm going to make a more extensive list)
5. Are you willing to judge contests/help out in them? (We have a contest lined up with the group Tyrant Sparkle that will be up soon as quickly as I get more info)
6. What are some of the other groups you admin/contribute to?
7. Can you take charge and make threads, ban people if needed, and establish new things?
8. Who is best pony?
(No, not the deciding factor... I'm just curious.)

That is all. Please don't feel bad if you don't get chosen, there will be other admin applications soon. I promise.:twilightsmile:

Applications will close tomorrow. You will be notified then.

Good luck to all!
~WA

3271873 1. Yes, yes.
2. A hard-ass, but kind enough.
3. I follow few.
4.Yah.
5.I'll be there. Just held and judged my own contest a week ago.
6. Bassie and Surry's TwiDash Army
7. Do it all the time.
8. Luna... and Flutters. (Hopefully this isn't your main deciding point.)

I'm not going to just bump you up to admin because you're my friend

Why do I get the nagging feeling that is bullshit?

Hm... perhaps I shouldn't do this but why not.

1. Yes. More than is probably healthy on a psychological level.
2. I don't tolerate anyone's crap but my own. Other than that consider me a combination of Pinkie's strange precognition and humor, Twilight's intelligence and study (though mine is focused on myths and legends), and Trixie's arrogance.
3. Neither. I walk a path of my own choosing and others can follow or try to walk before me as they wish but I will still continue down the path I pick.
4. Yes, sometimes to my detriment.
5. Assuming I can resist participating in them, yes.
6. I don't admin any here but on another site I used to be the admin for the fiction, caption, and art section of the board. I contribute to Tyrant Sparkle, Badass Twilight = Total Domination, Alicorn Twilight, and several other Twilight and Luna centered groups whenever I see a place that I can.
7. Yes. I used to be in charge of trying to get that art section busier on that other website. It didn't really work, given that most everyone was there to chat more so than create, but I tried to put up a monthly prompt to get people to make new stuff.
8. That depends on your parameters. Overall Twilight Sparkle. Of the princesses (not counting Twilight) Luna. Of the main six Twilight. Of the background ponies I would have trouble between picking Derpy or Lyra depending on the day you ask.

3271873 1.I am on fimfiction pretty much from as soon as I get home to the moment I sleep, I never go somewhere without my laptop or computer.

2.I've been told I'm a kind person that helps many people through tough times. I will take care of anything that needs to be done and if there is a problem on one of my groups I try to be as kind as possible with the person. I rarely blow a fuse because when I do I can be quite harsh.

3.I'm definitely a leader, I was always head of the groups in school and I was voted leader of the school council every year.

4.Yes, I have had to do many rules in my other groups.

5.Yes, i love to take part in doing contests :pinkiehappy:

6.I am the creator of a few groups, my biggest one is princess Molestia with 278 members. I have too many groups to name, I'll just say a few
Welcome to Fimfiction
Villains library
Reganthestrange's group for hugs
Trotting dead
Vocaloid fans
Princess Twilight Sparkle of Friendship

7. Most definitely :moustache:

8. Does Discord count as a pony?:twilightblush:

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

(Hopefully this isn't your main deciding point.)

It isn't, I'm just curious. Twi isn't my absolute favorite either, that spot goes to Luna. But she's close second, though.

Why do I get the nagging feeling that is bullshit?

Normally I do make friends admins, but I've decided not to this time. Yes, one of my friends may become the admin, but that's because they work well and admin a few of my other groups as well, so I know how responsible they are. But that will not be the deciding factor. :twilightsmile:

Thank you for applying! I'll get back to you tomorrow!:twilightsmile:

Broken
Group Contributor

Filling up, because I want adminship for at least one Twilight based group.

1. I'm online during week from eleven a.m. to one p.m. (lunch break), and from five p.m. onwards until ten/eleven p.m. due to work schedule, I need some sleep. Weekends, as long as I have nothing to do outside my place, I'm hanging here all day long, even so I would be online here for a minimum of six hours daily.

2. I'm a kind and understandable person, and I can chat through most problems before taking any extreme action. I see myself as a just person too. I lack some assertiveness, though.

3. Definately a follower, I have the habit to follow orders without much questioning, especially if I'm confortable with the person directing me.

4. Yup, definately. I see myself as an Order person, so rules are something really important to me. I like to analyze situations, tho, and see if the rules being enforced are fine with the status quo. Rules are only correctely followed if they are approved by the majority.

5. Yes, I do. I love to plan them, too.

6. I contribute actively to the Straight Shipping group, and behind the scenes for the When They Were Young group. I'm an Admin for both, but the SSG is a little more active, so it's basically my main work place.

7. Yes, I have no problem in striking the hammer if needed, as long as the reason for perma bans is reasonable and is discussed by the adm team. As for injecting life to the group, I used to do a weekly thread for the SSG with different topics. Estabilishing new things is about seeing the necessities of the group and molding it as we, the adm team, and our members see fit, through a close analyzes, if needed, I'm glad to think of anything.

8. Princess of Friendship, Twilight Sparkle.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Thank you for submitting! I'll get back to you on that tomorrow. :twilightsmile:

Broken
Group Contributor

*Salutes*

Sky Dance
Group Contributor

All day eryday

Swagilicious, fabulous, humorous, funny to look at

I lead the pack away from the dangers that lie in smoking weed

4. Are you good at enforcing rules? (Because now that it's pretty big, I'm going to make a more extensive list)

I can enforce more rules than the CIA

5. Are you willing to judge contests/help out in them? (We have a contest lined up with the group Tyrant Sparkle that will be up soon as quickly as I get more info)

I am willing to judge them with every fiber of my body

Make Meeester Happy foundation, and the Maud Pie group

7. Can you take charge and make threads, ban people if needed, and establish new things?

I can ban better than Knighty

8. Who is best pony?

My OC Douchebag Mcscumnossle who dates Rarity and is BFFs with Celestia, so he goes on adventures n stuff

1: Yes, usually over twenty times a day.

2: I'm either your best friend, or the asshole across the street that is level-headed and also REALLY sarcastic.

3: To be honest, it depends in what the situation. I can lead if it is called for, but am also content to sit and watch.

4: Yes.

5: I am willing to help and create contests, but have no means to enter. Julia, you know what my writing is like.

6: Umm... Really only the ones I make, but I am not too special so I don't stick out.

7: I have no qualms with this what-so-ever. People who are disrespectful deserve to be banned.

8: Bright Eyes.

Also, to be clear, this is something that needs to be stated: I am not entering to win. I am entering to help out the community, make it a better place, and meet new bronys and pegasisters, as well as see some awesome writing!

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Thanks to you both! :pinkiehappy:

Chaotic Note
Group Contributor

1. I'm on Fimfiction almost 24/7. It's sorta like facebook to me. Or Tumblr. In other words: very addicting. And yes I can check up here and manage stuff.

2. Well I'm calm at most times, I weigh decisions like a scale, and I'm nice when you get to know me better. I can also get slightly weird at moments, or that I would feel like I'm indifferent towards others due to my neutral responses that I often give out.

3. Tbh, I consider myself more as a follower. I don't give orders... but I will guide.

4. I'll do what is necessary to keep order in the group and preserve the rules solid. Questions will be asked if they're broken.

5. Heck yeah, that sounds like it can be fun. :twilightsmile:

6. Well I manage my own group called Equestrian Hubnet, but I am also made an admin of the Percy Jackson group and Supporting Original Characters.

7. Yes, yes, and possibly yes.

8. Well I support Princess Twilight and her endeavors, but I'd have to say that the special place in my heart is reserved for Princess Luna.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Percy Jackson group

Is that, perchance, a group made by my friend -Serpent-? Because then I'm an admin of it as well. :coolphoto:

Thanks for submitting! I'll get back to you on that one.

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Don't... even... start.:twilightangry2:

1. Yes, Yes
2. I'm ummm... Goofy I guess. Idk I like to organize stuff
3. Leader
4.Depends on how strict you want me to be. I can be lenient if you want, or I can ban anyone who looks at the group the wrong way.
5. I BUCKING LOVE CONTESTS I mean yes I am very much willing to assist and judge in any contests (Albeit I'm probably actually going to participate in the current one)
Founder of: BAT=TD, I Just Want to Watch the World Burn, Ponies of Badassery There is seven more, but they are either dead or joke groups (or an rp group as the case of one)

Now I have taken over been given the head admin in: Ponies of War (In the process of transferring power to Ymom2) and Dramatic Stories Group

Alright now I am an assistant admin (for now:trixieshiftleft:) in : Tyrant Sparkle, Fallen Heroes, Badass Shining Armor, and last and least in membership so I guess least SCIENCE!!!
8. yeah
9 Twilight Sparkle then Discord then NMM then Luna then RD

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Awesome! I'll add you in there!:pinkiehappy:

Chaotic Note
Group Contributor

No I believe it's this one, made by Demi Pegasi

Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Oh, okay then. Just wondering. :twilightsmile:

Chaotic Note
Group Contributor
Sky Dance
Group Contributor

3272399 I'm entering because the swag Olympics need me

Sky Dance
Group Contributor

3272439 Np stone face, just tryin to spread mah sweg

1. Yeah, I come here constantly.
2. Slightly OCD introvert. Although I am slowly changing the introvert part.
3. Mostly follower, but when I get I really good idea I just do it.
4. Yeah, I can but I usually just let people be unless they are being disruptive.
5. Oh yeah.
6. I started Tyrant Sparkle, I admin BadassTwilight, I admin Ponies of War, and Ponies of Badassery. I contribute in the Gun Club group.
7. I can ban people and start new things when I see the spark of inspiration.
8. Alicorn Twilight Sparkle since December 2011.

Sky Dance
Group Contributor
FlamingPizza
Group Admin

Basically, all the time.

Oh you know me, but just in case your memory has been wiped in the past couple days, I'm quirky, weird, eccentric, geeky, nice (at least I like to think so), humorous (again, in my opinion), you get the gist.

Probably a leader.

Yepperdoodledoo! :pinkiecrazy: THEY SHALL BOW DOWN TO ME-- I mean Luna-- I mean Twilight. :twilightsheepish:

Definitely! I love reading any story I can get my hands on.

Luna is Best Pony, Fangirl Society of Equestria, Frozen, and The Hot Muffins.

Yes, yes I can.

8. Who is best pony?

Dur! Luna!

Yes, I am on FIMfic a lot. I can check up during the day.

Oh, dang. I hate personality questions.
Uh, objective, maybe a bit headstrong.

A leader.

Yes, I am. Can I mention I'm the one that instituted the filter and quality control system at LOHAV?

Yes, but I'm already a judge for Tyrant Sparkle so I don't know if I can judge for this group. But Tyrant already has quite a few admins so I could judge for this group.

LOHAV (Can I mention again that I was the one that instituted the new filter and quality control system there?), Tyrant Sparkle, The Hot Muffins, Tirek is Best Centaur, Fausticorn (I'm the founder.), I admin for Plan 9 From Equestria: 2 (As well as being it's founder.), Shining Armor and Cadance and a few other groups as well.

Yes, I can. (Can I mention again that I was the one that instituted the new filter and quality control system at LOHAV?)

8. Who is best pony?
Fausticorn.

I'm on everyday... a lot too... and I am always active on forums...

Brutally honest, serious, yet can take a joke with ease

Decent mix of both. Completely depends upon the situation...

I hold rules above everything else... I mean, I am able and willing to enforce all the rules needed.

Fuck yeah, that'd be pretty fun.

Well... I have my own group... but its rather inactive. I am quite a big poster on the HaS forums though... so I have plenty of experience with a rather chaotic forum...

If needed? Yes. I can easily ban people if required. I have plenty of empathy for those who are wronged though... Establishing new things? Eh... I am pretty good with new ideas, just tell the guy I co-author for... if he was ever active on this site...

8. Who is best pony?

It is a definite tie between Celestia, Luna and Twilight.

I won't feel bad if you refuse me... I'll just be furious.

Nah, but in all seriousness I would enjoy being an admin for something.. give me something to do during the day...

Twilight-the-Pony
Group Admin

I'm on fimfic most of the time of the day (minus sleeping hours), and sure.

Rationality, inquisitiveness, kindness and when needed, brutal honesty. If there are issues that arise, I prefer to deal with them out of the sight of the public. If it's even remotely possible, avoid drama.

Both, actually. I tend to switch between the two... If there's nopony else that'll take the lead, I'll happily do it myself.

Very much so. But as I've said, I prefer to resolve problems privately than to make public drama.

Of course. I held up my own about 6 or so months ago, and I'm contemplating with making another contest (either Twi / Dash or Rari / Jack; haven't decided as of yet)

* One of the main co-contribs to Twilight Sparkle
* Admin of Twilight's Library (main contrib)
* Admin of Twilight's Library's staff forum
* Admin of Cadance's Library
* Admin of Twily's Library
* Admin of Science! in Equestria

Yes, although, establishing new things should be discussed between the staff members first rather than make them impulsively. I had dealt with other things so far as well.

8. Who is best pony?
(No, not the deciding factor... I'm just curious.)

Twilight.

~Twi

1. Are you on FIMFiction a lot? If so, can you check up here and manage things?
I'm on here practically everyday, excluding weekends, for at least three hours minimum. But it's often way over that time, those are just the minutes I can keep count of, heh. Plus, I stalk my dashboard, and almost all of the threads in it, so yeah.

Um, well, I'm a bit of a goof and I like making people smile. I'm a little stubborn sometimes and I have a hard time taking criticism, but I usually get over it. I hate being alone. That's pretty much it, I guess.

Neither, actually. I don't see myself as the No.1 or anything, but I don't like other people telling me what to do. I would work well as, like, a Second in Command or something. Someone who has to help make decisions, but doesn't actually execute them. Kind of like a jury member, I guess?

4. Are you good at enforcing rules?
Absolutely, but I'm also a big believer in second chances -- so I'm an enthusiast of the three strikes and you're out rule.

5. Are you willing to judge contests / help out in them?
Judging? No. I'm not that good at that sort of thing. Helping? Sure! If it's not illegal and won't put me in any kind of danger, I'll do pretty much anything.

6. What are some of the other groups you admin / contribute to?
I created the Cheese Pie group and I think I'm an admin of something... I don't remember, though. Shame on me. I'm really active in the Twidance, RariJack and Dislestia groups, though. I also try to liven up every group I join.

Yes, totally. While I love being silly and wacky, I know when to straighten up and point out when other people are doing the wrong thing. Plus, I like making announcements that pop, so people enjoy reading them.

8. Who is best pony?
Rarity, duh.

1. If I'm at my computer or phone I'm on here... So pretty much most every day.

2. I'm an understanding sort and also infinitely curious about the various head canons and interpretations of others. I'm not one to take dismissal of someone lightly, everyone's opinion is valuable so long as they value the opinions of others in turn.

3. I can fall into either role as necessary. From past experience I know I can lead and act independently as an admin but also that I don't have an ego issue with it, I can follow instructions as easily as I give them.

4. Ask anyone who is/was in the OC Roleplay group, which I owned; rules are there for a reason, I understand forgetting them by mistake but openly going against them will make me come down hard on You.

5. Always. I've both started up and judged contests in the past along with arranging prizes (usually paying a commission for an art piece or a steam game).

6. I created and admin the OC Roleplay group and was responsible for it moving to forummotion to stay afloat following the fimfiction rp ban. I also admin the Equestria Girls group and contribute to the Decent Writers Group and the Spitfire group, as well as admin in the Perpetual Discussion group.

7. As I have run a group of over 300 members using the forums to Roleplay it's safe to say I can admin a forum, as well as the perpetual discussion group where keeping things civil was a major part of the position.

8. Best pony is Celestia because without her bravery and strength Equestria would've fallen a long time ago.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 33