A New World, a New Way fan group 789 members · 88 stories
Comments ( 20 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 20
Omega_code
Group Contributor

Xerox: So umm... why am I doing this again?

Omega_code: Because you need to develop more social skill.

Xerox: ...I got enough *fidgets with his claws*

Scarlet: In the terms that you only have talk to me, Abby, and our teams basically, and that was when you were taking a human form.

Xerox: ...still it's enough.

Omega_code: Not to my eyes, beside I have a feeling this thread could just be skim over along with the others, so you might not have to worried about it much.

Scarlet: Possibly, though shouldn't you be working on the next chapter?

Omega_code: Ummm... ninja poof! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Xerox: I... really have no idea what's going on anymore...

SO, anyway, I have a question for Monsieur Xerox. Are you familiar with the human detective known as Looker?

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Xerox: I've heard of him.... both in the news and in some articles I've read in the newspapers. Though I thought he was more of police than an actually detective... he didn't really solved crimes per-say.

This is more for Omega_code, is there a story dealing with Scarlet and her team?

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Omega_code: No, they're mostly side characters for both mine and in Ed's story, and I want to keep it that way. She and her team is mostly there to interact and support the main characters whenever it's convenient.

Acknowledged. Also, be advised, I may end up writing my own, non-canon side story that crosses ANW^2 with Kerbal Space Program.

3816343 How do you feel about the murder of Cello being your first case? Do you think it was good for future cases that you had a less… expected outcome?

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Xerox: *sigh* To be honest, I kinda have mix feelings on how that case ended. On one hand I do feel... bad about exposing her like that and feeling a bit... guilty when she broken down in tears. However, on the other it needed to be done, I just couldn't let the truth to stay hidden. I guess that's something I might have to expect later on in other cases... though hopefully they'll be rare occasions. As it to be my first really case of using my skills... it was fairly easy to be honest, but I guess it does show that I know what I'm doing.

3817592 And I suppose it's a good thing too, as you have been dropped into a new world. Starting on a simpler note is good, considering that there are a number of differences between this world and the old world; let's you adjust you to things in a less jarring manner, methinks.

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Xerox: That is true I guess... one of many things I need to get used to during stay here huh?

3817891 Certainly. You can think of it as a silver lining to having to switch worlds. :twistnerd:

Quick question. Have you played any video games before? If so, what was your favorite?

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Xerox: I've been to an arcade room once when I was a Zorua... it was very loud and I really didn't play any of the games. Other than that, not really. I was mostly too busy working and saving my money for college to really buy and play video games.

Have you ever been to Mossdeep Space Center/seen footage of one of their rockets launching?

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Xerox: I haven't been to the space center itself, but I have seen some of the rocket take off. At least, the clips the news center in Unova has shown anyways.

what are you liking best about this new world so far?

Omega_code
Group Contributor

Xerox: I guess the one thing I like so far is... well, I can show who I am without causing much commotion, or at least not as big as it would be back on Earth.

"The unnerving awareness of the watcher being watched"

I hope he's watching me undress ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 20