Suicide prevention group 94 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

Ok, so i am currently writing a story about suicide and self harm and all that shit. I am looking to turn it into a collaborative story meant to raise awareness and possibly help people. Any takers?

Update on me and my problems with suicide: I still struggle with suicidal thoughts, but i have decided to stay alive and push through them. I am now in a relationship with a wonderful guy who has made me smile more then anyone.

SuperPinkBrony12
Group Admin

3857690 Glad to see you're working through your feelings. Remember, if you need to someone to talk to, don't be afraid to say so. Sucidie is never the answer.

Joshwolf999
Group Admin

Next week are my finals but I can help. Also glad to hear things are going better.

3858626 *hugz*

3858809 Im moving the date of starting a collab to summer cause some people who wish to help are in school right now. Things are looking up :3

Joshwolf999
Group Admin

3859903 okay then. Also Yay!!!

3860223 Eeyup. If you go to this thread: http://www.fimfiction.net/group/200615/antidepression-ponies/thread/141177/awareness#comment/3860125, you can join the other people who are collaberating with me :)

Joshwolf999
Group Admin

Okay, sorry for the lateness by the way, family stuff.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7