Suicide prevention group 94 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
pvtread
Group Admin

Just checking in on all group members; and seeing how everyone is doing. If anyone needs to chat, I'm almost always on; or you can talk to any other member as well; that's what we are here for.:pinkiehappy:

matcha cheesecake
Group Admin

3293207 I was sick in bed most of the last week. :fluttercry: Other than that, I'm pretty much okay. I got me some ponies from Happy Meals. :pinkiehappy:

pvtread
Group Admin

Glad to see you got over being sick. I can`t stand being sick my self lol. I have yet to go to Mc Donalds to get ponies lol; have thought about it though. Like I need to spend more cash on ponies anyway; my collection thus far has cost me dang near $600.00 lol.:pinkiecrazy:

Mossy Mare
Group Admin

I had the best day yesterday. My family, mom, dad, and little sister, plus my little sister's friend, all got to go on a rented pontoon for four hours. We had one of those tubes you can ride on as it drags behind the boat, and everyone took a turn. I even got to drive the boat a bit! I'm sore and sunburned now, but it sure was worth it.

Afterwards we went to a used bookstore, which was like the cherry on top of a perfect day. You can't beat super-cheap awesome books!

pvtread
Group Admin

The group isn`t dead lol. Sorry all been very busy as of late with work and being gone for 10 days. Anyway, how is everyone doing? If anyone needs to talk feel free to pm me or we can chat here.:pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5