The Ending-Verse 579 members · 22 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

A while ago back in last year or two perhaps, I have read several "Ending-Verse and cannon" stories and I'm also there hasn't been more of the "Ending" stories popping in. Although, I wouldn't actually mind if I tried to write one out, only this time I do have an interesting idea to put in with a mix element of both Injustice 1 and MK: Armageddon.

Anyways, here's the summary plot;

This one will be focused on the two worlds; The reverse gender-bend world and the other world with no gender-bend. In the reverse GB world, it'll have a female Jason Wright appear who gets a similar horrible treatment like the original cannon, only this time two young twins filly & colt comes in to treat her wounds and being the first true friends to her. Unfortunately, during a misunderstanding and fight, the two twins were killed. When the last straw broke in her pure soul, female Jason in her rage state killed one of the Elements of Harmony bearers, signaling the beginning end of Equestria. Several years after that, former prince Dusk Shine, draconequus Eris, former captain Gleaming Armor, and former princess Umbra are at the pyramid peak, being tortured & beaten by Empress Jason Wright's loyal guards. Empress Jason made an announcement warning to her enemies that either they surrender and follower her order or watch helplessly as she begins to execute each of the four one-by-one. In the last resort, Cadence and Umbra gave some of their magic to Dusk and Eris, buying them time to escape and make a last stand at the pyramid against the Empress. Arriving in the ruins of Ponyville, both Eris and Dusk Shine used there last magic to create a time portal. So Dusk had to tell his final words to Eris by making sure this whole mess doesn't happen before he pushes Eris in the portal as Dusk gets captured by Empress Jason's latest creation. When Eris pops out of the portal, she broke down into tears, regretting her tricks and actions of turning an innocent human to a true monster. Now as the remaining survivor, she must search for the heroes of this different world from hers and prevent the disaster from ever happening again. Although Empress Jason failed to capture Eris, she will give chase to her soon, but not knowing that she'll encounter a male Jason Wright.

So, does anyone like this good story idea?

It's an interesting concept. I’d give it a try at least

It's finally published.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5