Fausticorn 459 members · 64 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Don't know if anyone would reply to this but why not! I have been looking for a story about a "Human Lauren in Equestria" and then Celestia placed her in a containment prison. It is a story where she is a godlike being. And the thing she writes becomes reality.

I remember it being completed with an ending Lauren asking Celestia if she wants Male Alicorns.

Missed the old golden days:pinkiesad2:

I believe the story you're looking for is called "Celestia's Prophet" by Aegis Shield.

Well! Thanks, guys! I am honestly surprised by the fast response! :pinkiehappy:

I'm looking for a short story, where Faust is Celestia's daughter, and Equestria, their whole world was dying and Celestia and the Mane Six (I think they were there too) was saving Faust by sending her on Earth, turning into a human and asking her to always remember who she is and the world she came from, after what, years later, she (Faust) is shown as a creator of cartoon MLP: FiM.

uis

Why wasn't it added to group before?

uis

If you know any stories with other FiM staff members(like animators, voice actors, writers, Daniel Ingram), please share links to them.
I have group called My Little Show Staff(former My Little Creators, renamed to avoid confusion) where you can put such stories.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8