The Equestrian Monarchist League 49 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Weird name for a topic but I hope it at least get Your attention. 
So what is it all about? Well, here’s the thing: I have my own complex mlp universe called Lyokoverse (that name doesn’t come from my nickname, they just have common ethymology) which of course is quite monarchistic. 
And so I have in Aimei (it’s how I call human world from Equestria Girls, which name I borrowed from my friend in Polish fandom) a human counterpart (or how I call it, also in universe: twin-soul) of Queen Novo. Who is now actually president Novo and leader of monarchistic party. (And also a friend of principal Celestia)
Anyway with help of my brother I come up with the idea that Novo, being politically engaged from early years founded a youth monarchistic group called… well here comes the main thing. Oryginally called “K.R.Ó.L”, what stand for “Klub Reakcjonistów Ósmego Liceum” what in english would be “Reactionist Club of Eighth High School”. Polish world “król” maen “king”. But it’s not so easy to make such an acronym for a word “King”. Well actually I also think that maybe in English it will be easier with Q.U.E.E.N. - it at least give possibility to keep the number (I don’t know if in the U.S., or whatever country You are from, High Schools has numbers but in Poland they have - and actually beside from that number there are hardly no word starting with “Ó”). 

So I return for the question asked in topic name - do You have any idea what K.I.N.G. (or Q.U.E.E.N) could stand for?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1