The Equestrian Monarchist League 49 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

This is a petty thing which annoys me. Btw, what do you think the relationship between Equestria and the Crystal Empire (Crystalia?) is? Both appear to have some imperial elements as Equestria seems to be a confederation of city-states beneath Celestia's rule as an empress herself maybe? Yet, the "empire" only has one city. Cadence is probably princess of Equestria, but empress in her own right. Which means she'd outrank Celestia?

Brony God
Group Admin

Yeah both Cadance and Celestia should be empresses instead of mere princesses. I fixed this in my story Fluttershy Batwings where Luna is the Empress of Equestria and Sombra is the Crystal Emperor and then after his reign ends, Cadence becomes the Crystal Empress.

Princess is more appealing to the intended target audience, (young girls) they all want to be a Princess, not a queen or an Empress. In all actuality they should have been and Empress.

Brony God
Group Admin

Well that's what Twilight Sparkle and Luna are for.

Brony God
Group Admin

:eeyup: Both Twilight and Luna are vassals while Celestia is the reigning monarch of Equestria.

Wait I thought the word vassal meant a land/nation that had reduced autonomy and had to follow the heartland/empire
Or someone who worked for a Lord by getting to live on his land and in exchange worked his fields?

Brony God
Group Admin

Well both Twilight and Luna ultimately answer to Celestia. They are not monarchs on their own right.

that...is actually true, (I've played too much Equestria at War I sometimes forget they really did have no say whatsoever)

Brony God
Group Admin

They have certain responsibilities, but Celestia is the one who is really in charge.

that actually fits pretty darn well

Brony God
Group Admin

Indeed. Such a shame that the last writing team of the show did not think so.

Brony God
Group Admin

And now we have that Toddler Titans Go rip off known as Pony Life to look forward to and the things I am hearing about G5 MLP don't sound good :pinkiesick::facehoof:

what exactly is Pony-Life? For a time I thought that was the gen5 but I had heard that was not the case so what is it?

Brony God
Group Admin

Officially Pony Life is G4.5 MLP.

do we know what it's going to be about exactly?

Brony God
Group Admin

It's going to be about mindless adventures of Pinkie Pie in the bakery.

Brony God
Group Admin

Go check out my latest blog about Pony Life.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24