The Equestrian Monarchist League 49 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Best for mine-

His Royal Majesty Mael Sechniall, Chief of the Ui Niall, King of Ulster, King of Tara, Emperor of Ireland-This fellow beat the Vikings and ended slavery in his realm.

Worst-That scoundrel who doesn't even deserve a royal title, Diarmuid MacMurrough, King but I didn't vote for him of Leinster who betrayed the emperor (yes I translate ard ri as emperor) and brought foreign soldiers to our shores, ending centuries of independence and reducing us to enslavement to a foreign power. Can't top that.

Runner up-Brian Boru, who also defeated the Vikings and was crowned Emperor of the Gaels.

I do not translate Ard Rí as emperor. As was the case in Russia, I consider it seperate from Ard Rí but not higher than it. It was only proclaimed by an Irish Ard Rí with Brian Boru, when he declared himself Imperator Scottorum, or Emperor of the Irish in recognition of his complete subjugation of the other kingdoms and their genuine recognition of his Sovereignty as High king.

St. Patrick said Niall of the Nine Hostages was an emperor. What about Russia?

Brony God
Group Admin

For me as a Canadian, it is a bit tricky to who was the best and worst monarch since Canada was only united under the British crown in 1760. Prior to that date, a large chunk of Canada was ruled by the kings of France while the rest was under British rule. But I can safely say that the absolute worst monarch that ruled the parts of Canada that were always British was King William III who also was the dictator of Holland. He invaded Great Britain and usurped the throne with the help of British traitors who sold out King James II. King William III ruined the institution of the British monarchy and sold out the country to the very same dark forces that were behind the republican dictator and mass murderer extraordinaire Oliver Cromwell. And as for the best monarchs to rule Canada are King Louie XIV of France and Queen Empress Victoria of Great Britain.

For obvious reasons, I'm none too fond of King William.

Queen Victoria was...not objectionable.

I'm an American so King George III:rainbowlaugh:

Though the hellish treatment of the Irish throughout history always upsets me and breaks my heart:fluttershyouch:

Ironically, the British monarchs often acted in a more conciliatory manner towards the Irish. It was the Parliament and Cromwell who made things go from bad to worse.

Brony God
Group Admin

Yeah when Queen Empress Victoria took the throne in 1837, Great Britain was a nation in decline and by the time of her death in 1901, it was a leading superpower. And she was okay with Canada becoming a self governing nation, showing that you can be a independent nation without cutting off the crown with a bloody uprising.

To be fair to King George III because he was a psychically sick man and it was the crooks in the British parliament who are the blame for the misrule in America. and yes you have to "thank" King William III for creating a culture of corruption in parliament.

Fair point. I love your knowledge of history.:pinkiehappy:

Brony God
Group Admin

Thanks. I learned alot of history from non Marxist sources like the Mad Monarchist.

Nice! I'll have to look into those videos when I get a chance.

Brony God
Group Admin

Yeah check out his videos and blog. Such a shame that his Twatter account was taken down awhile back.

The truth is never popular, look at what happened to the Christ.

Brony God
Group Admin

I know right. I am so glad that Trump is doing something about those big tech tyrants right now.

Thank GOD. They are the gears of the NWO

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16