The Equestrian Monarchist League 49 members · 18 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5
Brony God
Group Admin

Great Britain is on it's way to restore Oliver Cromwell's Puritan Republic in the near future. The government of Prime Minister Comrade Theresa May is doing it's best to cancel Brexit in a blatant display of arrogance and complete disregard of what the British people actually want. The British establishment has messed up and straight up Orwellian priorities. They want to force people to pay and put up credit card information for websites that are for free while rapes, muggings, and murders are on a all time high and absolutely nothing is being done about it. But what do you expect from a pig but a grunt? Great Britain has a statue of the genocidal republican tyrant Oliver Cromwell outside of the Parliament building. It's literally like having a statue of Pol Pot outside of Cambodia's parliament building today. And to make things even worse, some of members of the Royal family are contributing to the problems in the country. There are disturbing rumours of Meghan Markle the Duchess of Sussex and wife of Prince Harry of wanting to raise her yet to be born child as "gender fluid." At this rate the Royal House of Windsor may survive in Commonwealth Realms like Canada or Australia but their days of being the Royal Family of Great Britain seemed to be numbered at this rate as the British nation declines in every conceivable way thanks to it's corrupt and Orwellian political elites. Seriously I have more faith in the future of the monarchies of Canada and Australia then I do for Great Britain itself. Pray for Great Britain.

It's all over after Elizabeth.
The fact that the British Establishment so blatantly flaunts their disdain for the people shows how confident they are in their deeply entrenched power. They've been at this for a long time and they're hardly going to let something as pitiful as the 'will of the people' get in their way. I don't know what can stop this other than an Act of God. Prayers for Great Britain, pray for the conversion of sinners.

Brony God
Group Admin

I have a feeling that the corrupt establishment won't wait for Queen Elizabeth II to die to get their Puritan Republic back. Queen Elizabeth II may spend her last days in Canada or Australia.

That's a scary thought, but possible.

Brony God
Group Admin

Things are going downhill in Great Britain very fast. The Roundheads are hard at work destroying the country.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5