Conservative Bronies 68 members · 29 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

Greetings.

I have joined this group because I need some people who at least will accept me.
First of I am a Classical Liberal, the same ideas that created USA are taken from Liberalism and If you ask me, even if I am not from the USA, I hold the constitution of the US in great regards and respect, a shining example of how a civic document should be made.
Today I got in a pretty bad spat regarding the Breonna Taylor on this site. And I had enough of people who are on my side of the political alley. I have enough of being called every word under the sun just because I demand people think before reacting to something or do the research. No they demand that I do research on my Own people.
As a Slovenian I brought up how my people suffered under a true Fascist dictatorship as an example of real fascist oppression. And these people have the gall to compare the rioters to my people.
I could have reacted better to the situation but the language barrier is a problem sometimes, even wanted to make a last response to the last message of the creator but he probably blocked me by mistake since he wanted to hear my peace.
So I am done with them and I hope I will find some good people here.

As long as you follow the rules of the site you are more than welcome

Thank you.
I usually am quiet around the site so I will have to try to brake them XD

well, God bless then.

Oh you will man, don't worry. We all actually give a damn about our country. You're with good people.

Thank you again man.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6