Dangan Ronpa Crossovers 51 members · 21 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1

Hello everyone!

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in checking out my latest published story:

Trigger Happy Equines

I wasn't entirely sure whether my story would qualify for this group since it's technically not a crossover, (i.e. No ties to the actual Danganronpa universe or its characters) though it is heavily inspired by the series and centers around a killing game with a very similar setup. If that means it does not belong to this group, please let me know and I'll remove it. I've also just now noticed that my cover art (which I picked out a couple years ago) is exactly the same as this group's. D'oh! :facehoof:

Anyway, I've been working on this story for around two and a half years now, but have refrained from uploading anything so I could retain a solid flow of chapter updates. What I've uploaded so far is only a small portion of that, and I still have a ways to go before I've finished writing the story in full. But I'm still going strong! :yay:

As far as the story goes, Pinkie Pie and Button Mash are among the participants, though most of the characters are OCs. I know some people might find an OC-centric story off-putting as they would prefer mainstay characters, which is totally fair enough. Far be it for me to dictate people's preferences. I'll just say that I did so simply because felt that I could only tell the story I wanted to tell through my own original characters.

Anyway, I sincerely hope those of you out there with a thirst for killing games and mystery will find some enjoyment in this story. Plenty of twists, turns, turmoil, tragedy and trials await! Pu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu-hu! :pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1