Domain of Terra 54 members · 34 stories
Comments ( 352 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 352
Tue-moi
Group Admin

This thread will serve as the war room where once in a while I will direct where our attention is needed, and to better organize The Domain, eh.

I will need atleast most of the Governors to make a simple post here, and whenever they're needed I will make a reply to them so that they'll be quickly notified what our priorities are, eh. This thread will not be used as a place for spamming or conversations not related to the topic.

Other Domain members who wishes to participate in this must not derail the conversation, eh.

And this is the resident who'll watch over the thread while it's not in use.

3213031 Reporting for duty!

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

Niggamanguy, reporting:moustache:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

Okay, first things first is that I need you guys to get the remaining Governors in this list - Governors and their Groups - to make a post here, except for Happy and ebyer5 STEAMENGINEER for they're not active members atm, eh.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

Okay, so, I just want to tell you guys my next target in my conquest is League of Humans Acting Sexy, and I've already been given Admin status with or without Happy's notice. But still there's a chance I may lose my Admin status at that group, and will need some help to make that group a part of The Domain before it gets too big, eh. :trixieshiftright:

And I'm just a big perv and want to make that sexy group mine, eh. :trollestia:

But, don't take any actions yet, eh.

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

Is there anything you want us to do exactly?:twilightsheepish::moustache:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213154 Just wanted to get your attention to that before I get into what I'll be needing from you guys, eh. :trollestia:

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

Okie doke:twilightsmile::moustache:

No problem. Nothing I could do at the moment if I tried anyway.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213157 Well anywho I'll be needing help to gain some supporters there if things go south, like IF I post a thread or comment about their possible annexation I'll be needing some back up, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

And how are we to back you up exactly?:twilightsheepish::moustache:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213160 Oh, I've already done this sort of thing with some help before, eh. I know how to get you involved, eh. :pinkiecrazy:

3213162 Well, IF people are questioning the annexation or Happy disagrees with it you guys can help by convincing him or pressuring him to be liberated by The Domain, eh. Considering that this is Happy's group he may or may not care what happens, but he's proven to be an annoyance in the past so he may retaliate, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

So basically we're just smooth talkers and/or bullies to get/make people accept annexation, am I right?:moustache:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213178 Smooth talkers as my back up, eh. IF things go south, and I'm for whatever reason lose my admin status or banned you guys are what's left to liberate that group, eh. :trollestia:

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

So do we need to join that group?:twilightsheepish::moustache:

3213161 Happy will be convinced! :twilightangry2:

So we're more like priests of your holy love, then?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213183 That would be the case, eh. :trixieshiftright:

3213203 HE HAS TO BE, EH! :pinkiecrazy:

3213303 Nah, we already have cultists within the Domain, eh. You're more of a Governor, eh. :twilightsheepish:

3213462 Happy is a gurl, though! :rainbowkiss:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3213474 Well, I never asked what his gender was anyways, eh. Irrelevant though, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Tentacle Slaphappy
Group Contributor

What would you like your Feet to do?

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3215850 Nothing yet, eh. But...

Be aware that some people within the Domain might cause some trouble within one of the Dominions we've recently annexed, and that I think they would create a group against The Domain, eh. If you see anyone within the Domain expressing their concerns or is spouting out hate towards The Domain you have permission from me to pacify them by convincing them that they have nothing to worry about, eh.

DO NOT ANTAGONIZE THEM.

DO NOT LIE.

Epsilon-Delta
Group Contributor

So basically your plan is to just keep politely asking people to surrender?

3216016 Canada at its finest!:rainbowdetermined2:

3213031 I AM HERE TO RECEIVE MY ORDERS, OH HOLY MOTHER EMPRESS!

Bloodpool
Group Contributor

Bloodpool present and ready for duty!

Ave Imperatrix!

Bloodpool
Group Contributor

3215854 Duly noted.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

Okay, I may just be coming off as an asshole atm, but with the past and hopefully last short lived rebellion I need you guys to look at these little pieces of shit, eh. Some of you guys are probably aware of these threads, but these threads will be updated here and there, eh. And with the newer thread at the bottom of the list is somewhat important now, eh.

The Tier System
Governors and their Groups
The Shit List

So, nothing much to say, but to give those a look over, eh.

I'm not going to lie: I don't understand any of this. Like what you mean by someone "fucking up the domain", for example. :twilightsheepish:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3220526 Oh, just me trying to organize The Domain, eh. :trixieshiftleft:

And some of the admins try to fuck shit up in The Domain, and they're not group creators/Governors. So, I'm trying to keep this big thing together now, eh. :trixieshiftright:

But the only other admin is Raymanguy...

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3220547 :ajbemused: The Domain as in the other groups we've conquered! I have to deal with asshole admins or most of the time protesters a couple times a week, and sometimes when I'm offline they fuck shit up, eh. So, I'm trying to keep things together, eh.:pinkiesad2:

Good night.

Ah. Right. Something has just been wrong with my brain today, I think. :facehoof:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3220564 So, you are now aware what I have to deal with sometimes, and to make it easier for me and everyone I have set up those threads to organize The Domain, eh. :trixieshiftright:

..............:ajsleepy:

Bloodpool
Group Contributor

3220566 Sounds like you just need a big pointy stick to prod people with now and then.

Tue-moi
Group Admin

So, just a heads up you little shits, but for the next couple days, maybe a week I won't be active on this site very much, eh. I'll be online, but only to read some stories, eh. Some real life shit is coming down on me pretty hard, and while I'm away Raymanguy is in charge because he's The Supreme Governor you fuckers, eh. If he wants to go on a crusade then you guys better help him, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

Thy will be down:twilightsmile::moustache:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3229561 I better see some new groups annexed by The Domain, eh. :trixieshiftright:

Damn. Nothing too serious, I hope.

Also:

"I'm checking out now. Goodnight, mother"

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

I will try:twilightsheepish: and I hope everything gets better on your end, my Empress:twilightsmile::moustache:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3229567 Nah, just planning a near future wedding, eh. :pinkiehappy:

3229568 Yes, everything will good, eh. Like, why do people assume when real life shit comes in they suspect the worse!? :raritydespair: I'm just planning a near future wedding! :fluttershbad:

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

Because bad shit far more often than good shit does:twilightsheepish:

Oh. Well that's a very different matter, indeed! Friend or family? :pinkiehappy:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3229576 Ah, well, this is good shit, eh.

3229585 My wedding you asshole, eh. :heart:

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

I know this now:twilightsheepish:

Tue-moi
Group Admin

3229590 It's going to be busy week, eh. :fluttershyouch:

Raymanguy
Group Contributor

I know the feeling although mine typically involves very bad things:twilightsheepish:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 352