Author Promotion and Assistance Group 98 members · 860 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Crystal Secret
Group Admin

Hello everyone, my name is Crystal Secret and I'm the new admin of this group. A very good friend of mine, Dusk Cloud who is the founder of this group has just messaged me saying that I'm new admin for this group and for me to have fun with it. Don't believe me? Well, allow me to present my evidence:

So to begin, let me say that I've never been an admin. Or a leader of any kind for that matter. I'm also very young. How young you ask? Well, I'm actually 15 and was just told a moment ago that I am the admin of a group that is while small, still a big responsibility. :twilightoops:

You're probably sitting there thinking to yourself: Who even is this guy? Well, for starters I'm not a guy, I'm a girl. And well, you can check out my profile and see for yourself. Now you're also probably wondering what I plan to do with my new found responsibility. Well, this group only has fourteen members so I ask one thing of all of you. Promote the shit out of this group. Make a blog and see if you can get new people to join. I plan on doing the same thing and with my spare time, ask if new writers would like to join. :pinkiehappy:

For now the rules will stay the same. I don't see anything wrong with them and later on will hopefully recruit some more admins as it grows. But for now I'll keep myself as the only admin. The only admin you say? How could you say that? Isn't Dusk Cloud an admin as well? :raritydespair:

Yes and no. He told me that he's stopped writing ponyfiction and has started work on his novel. So I guess the only person left is me. And remember, he gave me the position, I didn't ask for this. Nor was I prepared. So I really don't know how anyone feels about this so please let me know in the comments. :twilightsheepish:

For now, I must go and tell the rest of the world about this group. Recruit new members, add more stories and make yourself at home. :raritywink:

Your new admin,

Crystal Secret.

3334565 Very well then. *Salutes* All hail the new admin, Crystal Secret. :rainbowdetermined2:

~Emperor Archsage

Dusk Cloud
Group Admin

I'm here to say that this is true. Crystal Secret is the new admin! Treat her with respect and respect the group as a whole Good luck to you all in your endeavors and never stop believing in yourselves.

Dusk Cloud signing off! :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3