Nightmare moon and Chrysalis BFF 61 members · 20 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Darkkseid
Group Admin

This is a simple thread asking you why you joined this group because if you did you obviously like these 2 as friends so now we discuss why.

Darkkseid
Group Admin

My reason is that I absolutely love these 2. Chrysalis is my all time favorite MLP character and Nightmare moon is a close second, and who doesn't imagine their favorite characters as friends. And judging by all the art of these 2 together I'm not the only one.

I'm personally on the just friends bandwagon. I don't see them as evil so instead of scheming and whatnot I imagine them doing stuff like this.

And this

A little of this

Can't forget this

And maybe after a few drinks some of this

You know just girl stuff, chilling at the mall, talking about Stallions, hanging out with their other villain alternative lifestyle friends, and drunken make out sessions. (We've all had one of those last ones)

3187120 The reason I see these two as friends is because of my own headcannon.

In my headcannon, after NMM got defeated by the Elemtents of Harmony, she ended up realizing the monster she'd become and started hating herself for it. Also, I believe that when Chrysalis attacked Canterlot, she was doing it out of desperation to save her dying race. So in the end, both of them were merely outcasts that wanted help. It would make a lot of sense that these two become fast friends.

Personally, I ship them.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3