The Who-niverse 21 members · 6 stories
Comments ( 4 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 4
The Infinity Doctor
Group Admin

This thread is for the sole purpose of members introducing themselves to one another, rules:
No spamming, keep content thread-related.
Be kind and courteous to each other.
Have fun.

3113577 Hi! Lonely Companion here!

I have been a brony for about two years, and joined this site about nine months ago.

I was first introduced to Doctor Who by my father, who was talking to my older brother about it while I overheard. From my dad's vague description, I really had no interest at that point. But years later, I started to notice a few of my friends talking about it, especially my cousin, who I came in contact with every day. Eventually, I developed a genuine interest in the franchise, though I had no access to any episodes.

But, finally, one of my friends found a website with all the Doctor Who episodes (from doctors 9-11; I'm still working on finding the previous doctors). But it took me a while to actually remember the site.

But one day, I was flipping through all the DirectTV channels and noticed "Doctor Who" was playing (it was the week of the 50th anniversary). I spent the whole week watching Doctor Who, and quickly fell in love with David Tennant.

So, the end!

inconspicuous Rainbow Dash Presents reference is inconspicuous

The Infinity Doctor
Group Admin

3114046 Welcome to the group! Glad to have you here :pinkiehappy:

Hello fellow Who-vians,
I have been a Brony sense the show first aired and have made this account about a year or so.
I mostly pre-read and edit other people's work when they need it or ask.(such as The Infinity Doctor's "Wings" -the first 3 chapters:twilightsheepish:-)
How I came to become a Who-vian was when one night I was on Netflix browsing through the lists when i saw 'Doctor Who' slide by:trollestia:.i would have ignored it if the controller didn't stop going right:twilightangry2:.When it finally stoped it landed on 'Doctor Who',i was sick and tired of messing with the controller that i decided to watch it.-ish.
By the end of the first episode, I was intrigued by the concepts of Rose's actions that I watched the next one...and the next one....and so on till she left:twilightblush:.But I didn't stop there and I still love re-watching episodes again.
im never really the person for ideas,but when I do,I go all out to do it.

-ZerOAimi

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 4