Maud Pie is Best Pony 891 members · 314 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Weeping Angel
Group Admin

Hello everypony and welcome to Maud Pie's rules of the rock farm.
As rock enthusiasts, we all know that each rock farm has a distinct set of rules. So please read them intently and follow them to the letter.

FORUM RULES:

1. Do not be rude or bash any other people.
a. Do not be racist or sexist or any of that crap (if one pony is a zebra, please don't bash on her/him for being a zebra. That is racist and just plain wrong. Zebras are ponies too, you know!)
b. Don't directly swear at any person (i.e. "You're a bitch!)
c. Don't be harsh on other people's stories (i.e. "You suck at writing, you should quit!")
d. Etc, etc.

2. Do not post spam threads. (The thread will be locked or deleted)

AKA anything to do with random stuff (i.e. "So this morning I ate a waffle! I like waffles. Do you like waffles?") You may post anything to do with the Pies of course. Need any help with whatever? Want somepony to check out your story? Do as you wish.

3. Do not disrespect/fight with an admin or contributor.

We are the admins here in the group, we know best about the rules and stuff. So please do not fight with us or anything else. We are not trying to be mean, just trying to do our jobs and run the group. (See Rule #1 for more info)

4. Please keep all threads on the topic of the best pony Maud Pie, or her sisters.

This kind of refers to Rule #2. Just keep it to the Pies.

5. Any and all stories that have Maud Pie canon can be posted.

6. You may post story threads directing people to your story, but please only post ONCE per update. It will be counted as spam otherwise and will be deleted.

7. Do not troll/spam.
I know what you're thinking. Just don't insult people or Maud Pie with your trolliness.

STORY RULES:
Make sure all of your stories you enter in has Maud Pie in it canon. Any other characters can be present, just make sure Maud Pie is an avid character in your story.

PUNISHMENTS/CONSEQUENCES:
If you break one of these rules once, you will receive a warning by whatever admin sees it first. You will have two warnings before you are banned from one week to forever, depending on the offense. If your thread is thought of as spam, we will either lock or delete your thread.

Thank you.
~WA

Banner by Arcum42

PureLogic
Group Admin

Way to be an admin! WOOT!!

MaudPie21
Group Contributor

Huzzah.

3105557 So I have several stories that feature Maud in a prominent role, or focus entirely on her. But I'm a little confused by your use of the word cannon. Do you mean that the story has to be from Maud's prospective, or do you mean that your story has to follow the show to a T?

4550811 - Weeping Angel is a retired account so it's unlikely he'll respond to your message. But I agree, the wording of those rules doesn't make much sense. It might actually be worth an admin deleting or redoing these rules, as they're probably not going to be enforced as-is anyway.

4551790 Thanks for the reply. Sucks to hear that the original poster of these rules is retired. Oh well.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6