Roleplaying Fun 19 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 27 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 27
Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Jenny had been traveling in her TARDIS for years and she was getting lonely. She wondered to herself, "I really wish I had somepony to travel with me. My dad has somepony to travel with, why can't I?" So after a few minutes she lands her Type 90 TARDIS in Ponyville to find a new companion.

Comment posted by Forgotten Legends deleted Mar 15th, 2014

i like this idea :twilightsmile:

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3094957 As Jenny walks out of her TARDIS she begins to look for a pony to travel with her. She faintly remembers a unicorn named Eva and hopes to find her here in ponyville. She walks to Eva's house and knocks on the door, before asking, "Eva are you home? Its me Jen. Remember?"

oh who can that be ~eva opens the door and gasps there in the door was jen~ j. ~eva stops herself looking at the mare like she never knew me~ well um come in mame if u will plz. ~reva holds the doors for her to enter~ :twilightsmile::twilightsmile: ah screw it come on jen get in hear plz. plz tell me u have an exsplnation for how i am back hear and why ~eva shuts the door to her home~

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3096683 I missed our previous travels together, so would you join me once more? I missed you alll this time.

3098961 i still confused tho how did i end up back hear and ys i would loov to come with u agin. :twilightsmile:

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

It was a Tenporal Dispersal. I had to send you back to poyville or It would have caused a Total event collapse. All of time would have been destroyed

3100007 oh ~eva ears go flat~ but ur hear now so i gussing it oki now ~eva hugs her~ i missed ya i woke up worryed this morning. When do u think we will go?! so i can get my bags ready. ~eva lead her to the tabel and they both sat one on each side~

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3106190 Yeah it is all good now. Plus I want to pick up my dad's ex-companion and her foals while we are here. I need to go pick up, Derpy, Dinky, and Sparkler. I will be ready by 12PM tomorrow. I need to pick up a few things for in the TARDIS.Plus I need to see Colgate before I forget. My one molar is hurting so I need her dental expertise.

3110478 oh well oki i'll be hear at my libary home tell ur redy dear i got some books and stuff i can do.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3112591 see you in a little bit

3112603 oki dear ~eva smiles~ spike were are my quills?! %there were u left them last time eva% oh so they are best get vcrkeing the old books. ~eva finshes her meal and clens up spike washes as she heads to her room were there is 20 books of space and time thrys and much more for that topic~ spike do be kinde and show jenny out if u would plz. %will do% thnxs spike ur the best. :twilightsmile:

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

arrives at the tardis and waits for eva to arrive

~eva reches the tardis~ hi hi hun

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

ready to go? The others are. BTW I have a special trip in mind for us a trip to Gallopfrey. We will be wed and you will become a time pony like me

3118486 ya i'm ready to go. :twilightsmile: ~eva looks at jen in suprise~ really that sounds grate. :twilightsmile: ~squee~

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

'wheero wheero wheerop' Eva welcome to Gallopfrey. Bows before Time Pony President Rassilon. In a church we are wed. And following you look into the untempered schism. Now we leave a married couple and time ponies

3124196 well that was nice wich octy was there to play our songs thoe or even vinyel scrtch or it least there ansestors. ~eva kisses jen~ but i loved it. :twilightsmile:

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

Actually that is part of our next stop. Off to the Gala.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

here we are..Hey look I see Twilight and her friends.

3136451 ~eva sees them and sqees haveing to wave and say hi~ :twilightsmile: i can't begine to say what an honer it is to finnyley see u guys. :twilightsmile:

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

I rush over to you and tell you Hey how are thing going, di you meet your idols?

3141559 ~eva smiles back~ yes dear i did there so sweet. :twilightsmile: They were so nice they had necklces for all of us to give to one another. ~eva places a hoof on hers and smiles~ so hun what were u up to wile i was tlaking with my idoles well there friends with me now but thats beside the point hehehe.

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

I saw luna pass by a door a went to talk to her. Guess what she wants to come with us. I told her I have to see what my friend says. So can she come with?

3142129 i wouldn't minde the more the mariyer right. :twilightsmile:

Forgotten Legends
Group Admin

3146365 I don't want to get in trouble with the mods. So until further notice all roleplaying must stop.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 27