spike and luna love 233 members · 49 stories
Comments ( 5 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 5

Got any thoughts for that shipping such as scenarios and such?
I figure I break the ice on here by posting something like that.

SpikexLuna is certainly a fav shipping of mine big time with how those 2 have quite much in common and click together so good.
Wished the show/comics had them interact more.

Well I'm doing a rewrite of my LunaSpike fic called Sleep Aid. The ship as a whole is something that I like. They are similar in some aspects and I think they can complement each other well

Nice
I remember reading Sleep Aid about a year ago as one of the first bunch of fics I read on here.
Loved it pretty good too.

Well, the classic scenario is that they're two of the most outcast creatures in equestria, thus connect in the fact that they can understand each other like no one else. Her the former boogymare, him a "pony eating" dragon.

Then theres the video game aspect, but I doubt Spike would be unique enough to gain her attention just by virtue of him being a gamer...

Another classic is the fact that dragons are classically carnivores and she's more war-like than her sister

And of course there's the fact that he's one of the few non nobles that can really visit her with any type of frequency or privacy without begin a maid or a guard...

But it all depends on a number of factors, like is it a "canon" universe? Anthro? Human? Is she still aloof? Is he still basically a child? Is he still living with Twilight? The hardest part is finding a way to get them in the same place for a good reason... Other than that, just let them be themselves and love will blossom... At least in my opinion

I keep seeing them having quite a bunch in common.
With what you mentioned on how both are siblings that are often in the shadows of their respective sibling, often both getting left out of stuff, both ended up becoming something dangerous and both gave in to jealousy at some point. And both being "out of place" due to Spike being a dragon among ponies and Luna in a temporal sense due to a 1000 years being stuck on the moon.
They both clicked good in Sparkle's Seven, which is probably one of the factors that made me start shipping them a year ago shortly after I joined the fandom.
Ironically this is before I even found out Luna and Rarity share the same VA pretty much.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 5