Anime Lovers 66 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
2THAC
Group Admin

I want to open discussion on my favorite anime medium, light novels. If you don't know what light novels are I want to direct you to [url=baka-tsuki.org]baka-tsuki where they host numerous translations of light novels. Basically, light novels are much like manga but rather than in comic format the story is told through prose format...think like, manga books. Some of the most fascinating stories I've ever read were originally light novels and nowadays most light novels are being adapted into anime's (example: Haruhi, Sword Art Online, Oreimo). Although anime adaptations of light novels are nice almost always (like with manga imo) the original is better...or in most cases tells more of the story.

So have any of you read any light novels?

Nosnibormada
Group Admin

I've only read some of the Haruhi novels, and that's it. I hardly even know of any other light novels out there.

2THAC
Group Admin

I checked baka-tsuki and they have nearly ALL the light novels hosted there...unfortunately not all of them are 100% translated.

I'd recommend Utsuro no Hako to Zero no Maria to you. I read the first two volumes so far and it's...just great. A really interesting mystery novel.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3