Anime Lovers 58 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
2THAC
Group Admin

Welcome to the Anime Lovers group. Why not introduce yourself by telling us your favorite anime, manga, or light novels? Please elaborate too, this thread is for introductions and discussion. Feel free to post as many as you'd like. Feel free to come back and post more as you watch/read them. Feel free to reply as many times as you want.

Do NOT, however, be rude or judge people on their taste of anime or manga. Stating that you don't particularly like an anime or manga is fine (personally, I'd avoid doing so) but insulting someone or their taste is not okay.

2THAC
Group Admin

Here's a few of my personal favorites (I'll just put them in a list for now but I'd be happy to elaborate on them if you ask):

Kill La Kill
Katanagatari
Space Dandy
Kaiba
Kino no Tabi
Ghost in the Shell
Serial Experiments Lain
Nichijou
Bakemonogatari
Kore was Zombie Desu ka?
Toradora
Akira
Summer Wars

These are just a few really...I could probably list a few more but I'm finding it hard to recall every anime I've ever watched and loved. These one's stand out as my favorite for now though.

Oh and manga too...to be honest my list of manga is waaaaay longer than my list of anime so much so that I've forgotten A LOT of what I've read so I'll just put my number one favorite manga out there.

Oyasumi Punpun is my favorite manga. Definately go and read it if you get the chance. It's a huge downer of a story but such a great one. It basically goes through the entire life of a boy named Punpun who appears as a charicturized bird, though everyone seems to treat him like a normal person. Kind of a spoiler but kind of not...his life sucks. Nothing good ever seems to happen to poor Punpun.

Nosnibormada
Group Admin

In alphabetical order, here are my three favourite manga that I've read so far:
Akira
Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind
Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

I've started reading Oyasumi Punpun and it is pretty good so far. You already know my favourite anime, Halcyon, but to anyone else who wants to know I listed them here in a blog post already.

2THAC
Group Admin

Really glad your reading oyasumi Punpun, I think you'll like it. Definately let me know what you think as you read it or once you finish it.

2878179 Here are a few of my personal favorites

HIgurashi no Naku koro ni (My favorite)
Another
Girls Bravo
Soul Eater
Attack On Titan
Fullmetal Alchemist
07 Ghost

2THAC
Group Admin

Oh dang! Higurashi was really interesting but I told myself if I ever got into it I would pay the game and I still really need to play that.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6
Join our Patreon to remove these adverts!