Comments ( 10 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 10
Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

A place to talk about whatever, maaaan. Need to vent about something non-story related? Want to discuss today's sports news? In the middle of a drugged stupor after a surgery and need to tell someone else a brilliant idea you had that you're not sure you'll remember once the drugs wear off?

This is the place!

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

I think people with lower IQ are reproducing more than people with higher IQ. I don't see any scenario where this trend can have non-catastrophic effect in the long term.

Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

Well, of course: People with lower IQ are not going to think reproducing through, whereas people with higher IQ will give serious thought as to whether or not they really want to bear the responsibility of bringing new life into this world.

A lot of my friends agree that one should have to have a license proving they're competent enough to healthily raise a child before engaging in intimacy.

Bad Dragon
Group Admin

3050070 We're on the same page. The license idea is great. If we don't have natural selection any more it only stands to reason that artificial selection should take it's place.

Our society is very diligent in protecting children from any harm. However, it fails miserably on the most important aspect: Protection from bad genes. Genes are the most important gift parents give to their child. It's a gift that keeps on giving through all the consecutive generations. It's more important than love, money or time.

I felt this subject is almost censured from serious talks within the society. That's why I felt like bringing it up.

3044746 i cowrote a fic with g2 characters and it has 17 dislikes. but when my cowriter asked if it was bad: no response.

Comment posted by NotRamjet97 deleted May 6th, 2014
Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

Well . . . that's incredibly rude.

Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

. . . How many likes does it have? :trixieshiftleft:

Darkryt Orbinautz
Group Admin

So I was thinking of adding a stipulation that, when reviewing a story, you spend no more than 255 characters per Item of Interest, such as a plot you like or OOC you want to point out.

I always hated that Fanfiction.net gave into peer pressure and upped the amount of characters you had for a summary from 255 to 384. It was a challenge! A test of quality! Describe your story in 255 characters or less. If you couldn't do it, your story didn't "make the grade" so to speak.

I would think the same would apply for criticism, no?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 10