Fluttershy's Library 812 members · 3,901 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Hello everybody, and welcome to Fluttershy's Library!:yay:

I appreciate all of you for joining, and I have just a couple of things to announce.

The goal of this group is to make it easier to find stories to read that suit your taste, so there are story folders for all of the main genres (the story genres that can be tagged independently in a fic and stand alone as the only genre). There's also the goal of reducing redundancy when searching through folders; hence is the reason why you should only post one copy of a story to one folder.

Another goal of the group is distinguishing the more mature stories from the ones that are not as sensual or graphic. That's why there's a SFW and a NSFW sub folder in the Romance folder. I also made the same two sub folders in the Dark folder, for those who like Dark stories but don't want to go all-out on the gore. I would do the same thing for the other folders, but I don't think there's enough Mature/Sad, Comedy, Adventure,etc. stories to warrant the same feature for genres like those. I also added an Adventure folder, because sometimes Adventure is the only genre, and I need to accomodate that.

Oh, and one more thing...

If you look at the Members list in a moment, you should all see that green plus-sign next to your name...:rainbowkiss:

That's right; everyone starts off as at least a Contributor, because being a normal user is totally boring.:rainbowlaugh:

I'll probably start picking people to be Admins soon, so be on the lookout!

I'll leave this thread up as a sticky for any new members that should stumble across this group.

So, that's all I have to announce, and once again; thank you all for joining!:pinkiehappy:

Comment posted by Hyjinks_Gamer deleted Feb 12th, 2014
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3