Cheese Pie 713 members · 170 stories
Comments ( 1 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 1
The Princess Rarity
Group Admin

**RULES**

1. ♥ Love & Tolerate! ♥

2. Refrain from posting NSFW photographs in any kind of thread. Talk of clop and sex is ok-ish, but pictures are not permitted.

3. Spamming threads are sort of allowed, so long as they make some sort of sense.
(Yes, even with this ship, we still have to be a tad bit serious.)

4. ONLY PUT STUFF IN ONE FOLDER - 'kay?

5. Not following these rules will result in a warning. I'm a firm believer in the "Three Strikes & You're Out!" rule, so three warnings equal a temporary ban. If you get three temporary bans, it will result in a permanent ban.

**FAQ?**

How do I put stories in folders?
Just like any other group, you guys. This is an unnecessary question.

What do I do when I make my threads?
Please label things! <3 It's appreciated! If it's a Discussion, say so in the title thread. If you have a Question, make sure people know. Anything else, put the word Other before the topic. Note that Other could apply to a thread about a Discussion and a Question or something else entirely. Just please use labels so we know what's what, ok? :)
EXAMPLE: Discussion: Cheese Sandwich's cutie mark, Question: Why do you ship it?, Other: Pinkie and Cheese as foals

I don't know who to contact for help!
At the moment, there is two admins - the founder, aka me - The Princess Rarity and my second-in-command, MetaKnight145. We also have two trusty contributors - Pump It Up and FierceRainbow. If you need help or if you have questions, don't be shy to send any of us a message!

That's all, folks! :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 1