William Shakespony 70 members · 32 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Rubyfire377
Group Admin

Ok you guys I am going to finally work on my one of my fanfic projects, this project is based on my second favorite play and this play was thought to be cursed. ( I would be damned if my fanfic ends up cursing me there are a lot of things I did do in life like go on a date with a girl) This cursed play was one of Shakespeare's darkest story this story is known as Macbeth but my fan fic story will be known as Shining Armor king of the Crystal Emperor.
here is the cast

Macbeth: Shining Armor
Lady Macbeth: Queen Chrysalis disguised as Cadance
Banquo: Flash Sentry
Duncan: Celestia
Macduff: Twilight Sparkle

there will be more cast in this but these are the important characters also I am going to need a CO writer to help me write this out and figure out the cast.

DisneyFanatic23
Group Admin

Ooh! So you're going to have [SPOILER ALERT] Twilight kill her own brother! Good choice so far.
Hehe, it would be funny if you had the CMC as the witches, or three unicorns like Trixie, Sunset Shimmer and...darn, you already cast Twilight.

Rubyfire377
Group Admin

3111884 It would be funny if the CMC were the witches but sadly I can't but there is also going to be some changes like Rarity will have the part of lady Macduff but no F/F and Spike will be have the part of Macduff's son but I think some of us know of there fate SPOILER ALERT, they die is will be the change is that they get killed together in there sleep by the murders.
and if your wondering who is going to be the murders its going to be the Diamond Dogs and Spike will be kind of older in this I am going to hate to kill my favorite couple but its probably going to happen so that way it makes the battle between Twilight and Shining Armor kind of epic but I am really going to hate it.:raritycry::raritycry::raritycry: Also take note that I might make Spike and Rarity a love interest in this story so they are not going to be Macduff's family they will be there own characters its like how you put Twilight in 12th Night.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3