The Palladium RPG group. 20 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
Eagle Heart
Group Admin

Since our current group has about 9 people total playing right now. It's getting to the point where I need to get some other DMs in this group.

Current amount of DMs(Dungeon Master(s)): 1.5

Amount needed: 3.

Now i'm going to want you to post your qualifications, like dedication, time, and ability to create. All that other stuff will come with training.

Yes I will have to train most people who apply to be DM on how to DM. But being a DM also makes you an admin of this group, so you gotta contribute.

Just post below and I will contact you about your application. Please be detailed and precise about why you think you should be chosen as a DM of this group.

Wobble
Group Admin

I'd like to apply for this position. In terms of qualifications, I have little more than a single time in which I jokingly DM'd an impromptu D&D game in a skype group that lasted 2 hours. There were little to no rules as I have no actual knowledge, but that's what I'm hoping to acquire with this position. For dedication, if given the role, I would gladly provide any amount of dedication required, providing if needed written notice in advance of things like exams, or appointments. For time, I have countless hours in the evening free, and I spend most nights with little to no sleep. Ability to create, well I try my best, I'm not sure of just how good I am, I'm not that great I guess, but I work with what I have. I tend to have leniency in letting players get away with small things, and try not to be too hard on them, unless it's all for fun and games, in which case I tend to crack down hard.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2