Fanfiction Audio Readings 333 members · 807 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Hi!

I have just added my fic to the list of works waiting for an audio read. It's Fallout Equestria: Viva Las Pegasus.

If it piques the interest of anypony, I welcome you to take a look at it.

Thanks!

Do you have a use for a voice like mine?

Sample:

Silver out!

2826964 Did you see this thread?
Want your story as an Audiobook? Look no further!
You guys need to connect.

3211596 You could work as Farsight's voice. Main narrator, with no heavy accents, and a rather young feel.

I'll take that! :pinkiehappy:

Silver out!

Please send me some audition lines, preferably things the character actually says.

Maybe some emotional lines, sarcastic lines, or something like that. Just to make sure that you want my voice as your main character.

I really want to do this for you but I'll only do it if its my voice that you actually want.

Silver out!

3211847 Check Chapter 1 of the story, the first few pages have a lot of emotional narration. Take the part of the beginning, until he gets to the Library.

All right, I'll send you the results when I'm finished.

Silver out!

3211913 Thanks a bunch!

As I said elsewhere, I am happy to help. I don't have any examples of my voice up yet, but I could give you a good example of some roles I could play:

A softspoken character
Semi-melodic voice
A Just-as-Planned Villain (So long as there isn't much diabolic laughter. It's not my style... :pinkiesad2:)
My voice is still somewhat youthful, if that's any help.

Soon enough, I'll post a reading from my other thread, so that you can get a good feeling for what role I might fill. Until then! :rainbowdetermined2:

3216138 Well, there are some characters that you might fit into...

Nadyr, the main sidekick, is a zebra character that I've always pictured speaking in a blaxploitation voice, although anything slightly melodic and funky would do.

Full House is one of the villains, the classic dandy, elegant and soft spoken one.

How are you when it comes to faking accents?

3216138 You could also voice the pony on the radio at the beginning of each chapter.

When it comes to the accent, it depends on the accent. But I am particularly good at holding character when need be, so I'm not afraid of faking one if it suits your fancy.

3217189 Well, there are characters with a British accent and others with a slight Russian accent... have you read the story?

Unfortunately, I have not yet read the story. My family decided that "Hey, lets go on a trip to Florida," was a good surprise. It certainly was surprising, but it also means I'm only on my comp for a few minutes at a time... which is a real shame.

3218331 Hey, no worries, enjoy your time in Florida! I just wanted to know if I would be able to throw names at you, that's all.

Thanks, I will!

Hey, I'm down to try out voice acting. A hobby of mine is mastering accents and styles of speech. I can do a few accents quite well; British, Russian, Scottish to name a few. I am more accustomed to voicing villains but I am open to other stuff. My voice can usually fit into the realm of extremely rough to soft spoken. Idk, hit me up if you're interested. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18