Fanfiction Audio Readings 333 members · 807 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3

Dear Bronies and Pegasisters,

I'm writing this on behalf of a YouTube reader, Lotus Moon. She is planing on reading one of my longer stories that she would need some help with.

While she mentions that she needs voices for an original character, Shining and Cadance and a small handful of Crystal Ponies, I should mention here and now that she is going to need as much help as she could get. So as the author of Inverno in F Minor, I believe that I have the obligation of listing out a complete list of voices that would be needed for which character.

(If you're interested in joining in this project, read more on how to audition at: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1S0ZjnylW0FeLkPE0UJ_FkfDVVW--MndRr7bpMxNqjRw/edit?ts=58f68f84)

Main Cast:

- Inverno: A voice that is similar to Spike but is a pitch higher. Preferably be played by a girl.

- Princess Cadance

- Shining Armor

- Professor Key Signature: An older sounding gentleman. Preferably one that has an English accent.

Side Cast:

- Princess Luna

- Princess Celestia

- Spike: (Possibly be the same actress for Inverno?)

- Twilight

- King Sombra

- Offence, Guard 1, Book Binding, Teenage ticket booth guy, Crystal Pony, (Butter Rolls?): Preferably a male, tenor voice.

- Defense, Guard 2, Doctor First Aid, Quarter Note, Crystal Pony, (Butter Rolls?): A Male, somewhat baritone voice.

- Nurse, Pen Stroke, (Octavia?), Crystal Pony: Preferably a female voice yet still youthful.

I'm free over summer so I might be able to try my luck at Professor Key Signature.
I'm English myself so I could make a decent impression.

5911748 Thanks for the promotion:twilightblush:
5911767 Any voice will be appreciated :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3