Fanfiction Audio Readings 334 members · 807 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

...But I am/will be accepting requests.
No MATURE, Clop, or GrimDark for right now.
If you don't request me then I'll just be reading stories randomly.
I may only have ONE video right now, but please stay tuned for more in the nearby future.

(This is merely just a sample, and I really need artists.)

5838915 You should ask people to submit fan fictions to read in my group, The Insane Creators Guild, as well.

There are a lot of people who are looking for readings of their stuff.

And you are free to post and promote as much as you want as well; even non-pony stuff. :)

By the way I think you did a really good job for a first time reading. Keep up the good work.

Thank you, I'll make sure to do that then.

5838915 You sound pretty good, a lot better than the way I sounded when I first tried my hand at readings. if you're looking for request then how about trying this one on for size

I don't read Mature or Incomplete stories, no matter how much a person might pay me.

5839118 ah, that's fine. perhaps you should list the types of stories you will read and others you won't, so folk know what you are willing to work on.

and thanks for the follow

Reach out. You'll find someone. That's how I did it and I've done fan reading for two people so far, gonna do readings for the same people again :twilightsmile:

Oh and going by your earlier comment, do you charge people for readings??

Hi. Thanks for the notification.
I put up The Rejuvenation Play a while ago. It's recently got quite a bit of notice and it even has its own TV Tropes page now.:twilightblush:
It's a Doctor/Derpy Fic that's basically a ponified Vicar of Dibley Christmas Special telling the tale of how Dinky Doo was born in Ponyville. It's pretty light-hearted but it ends rather dramatically with a pretty prominent sequel hook.
If you want to give it a go, it'd be much appreciated (I sometimes put OC guest stars from my followers in my fics as a favour)
I also did a POV Series addition focussing on Fancypants and Fleur de Lis if you like that sort of thing.
Let me know. :pinkiesmile::twilightsmile::raritywink:

A DOCTOR WHOOVES STORY?
*explodes*
YES!!! YES!!! YES!!!

5839913 Good to know you approve. Let me know.:yay:

5838915 Hey, Allan. Fancy seeing you here. I was just looking about for peeps to read my newly rewritten story, A Shadow Of The Dusk. If you're not too busy, maybe you can read it? Yep, I'm super awkward at asking things. :twilightsheepish:

5896931 Thank you so much! Also, thanks for the watch. :twilightsmile:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16