The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 288 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 288

3246218 (All the better the alien is tasked to kill all of you and also anything that blocks light casts a shadow no matter the lights intensity

( the fuck has gone on here.)

I come back out off the bushes with my armour on and the scout helmet hanging on my side "Fits bloody perfectl-.....Sweet Luna!" I shout as i notice nexus and grab my M392 pointing it in his direction "The hell are you doing here!?"

3246931 Nexus: "Must we go down this road again? I'm not here to kill. I was never around to kill any of you. If anything I was helping you win the war."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(You made a group dedicated to killing nexus?)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(the elements of freedom all together. mostly using this argument to spark a story line. see where i'm going with this?)

(This is the group for the story line. Skyfall wants to prove nexus and the elements aren't the best choice to lead the NLR.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(*beats desk with head*)

"Theres a shoot to kill order on you!" I say taking a few steps away and to the left towards the rest of the gear i brought here

(Wont be online most of tomorrow or sunday. Exped and parade.)

*From high above Everfree, several hundred fireballs start to rain down uppon the air base*
Luna: "Oh no. Call for evacuations!"
Discord: "Oh it's far too late for you now." *Snaps his fingers and the super weapons That shade and Sky had been working on turn into swarms of butter flies as the first of the meteors hits the base.*
*Nexus lunges at Discord and he meerly flicks him of of him with a magical pulse. Nexus tries to shoot summon a storm above discord but the clouds don't form no matter how hard he tries.*
Nexus: "What have you done to me?"
Discord: "Call it a nerf. You were far too powerful on your own. And as for you Princess." *Discord snapps his fingers again and Luna Vanishes*
Nexus: "Luna!"
Discord: "Don't get your circtry in a bind. She'd perfectly fine back in the back up base. This war wouldn't be nearly as fun without her. Or you five for that matter."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(ELA time? Excellent.,..)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Don't forget all my stuff is away at where it came from XP for use on other places.)

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Nexus has decreed that the ELA captures it all.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Read the first forum post)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*a small yellow bird flys down and lands on my back it has a small red pouch around its neck.*. "Oh hey there where have you been!" *he opens the pouch and pulls out a picture of rabanaster.* "oh ok then. Anyway!" *I turn to nexus.*
"This is boco!" (bow-co (bow as in bowtie not. I bow to you.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(RAGNAROK IS BLEH FORGET ANYRHING except boco HAPPENED TIME REWIND BLAH WEEEEEEEEEEE)

Comment posted by Shadow-Dancer deleted May 3rd, 2014
Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*boco gives a wave with his wing be for sitting down a a small seat about his size on my saddle-bag.* "me and boco have been friends for as long as I can remember. He doesn't really get any bigger then this though. Don't know why. Flu-" *I stop and think about what I was about to say.* "the town's animal expert say they get as big as a kangaroo and that this was just a rare breed."

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(I noticed. Imma add u on Skype.)

3247897 (Okay, one second we're getting blown up, the next your introducing me to your bird. What the fuck?)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(NO BLOWING UP NOTHING BLEW UP READ MY SAYING BE FOR RANKS WILL STILL LOWER BUT BWAAAAH... Just go with it...) "Yeah this is boco the chocobo"

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(We're still blowing things up, right? Please? I was really looking forward to that.)

3248036 (Blow things up or nothing bro)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(XD Now you want things to blow up. Fine XP.) *a meteor hits the water nearby.* "SWEET HELIX" *skyfall yells as him and boco fly above the incoming wave* (happy?)

3248078 ( I'll just jump in if you actually don't mind)(take your vote now, because it may shake some shit up.)

3248078 (Do you not read? I was just destroying the base, teleporting princess' and nerfing myself.)
*Nexus throws up a shield and braces against the wave as it washes over the shore and him.*
Nexus: "You won't get away with this!"
Discord: "You little hero's always say that. But this time, I already have." *he dissapears and reapears on my shoulder much smaller this time,* "You see, I was just hoping something like this would happen. Your little friends would do everything in their power to create something to destroy you; giving me alittle something for Canterlot.
Nexus: *swats at discord as he teleports up in the air out of reach of his physical attacks.* "What do you mean?"
Discord: "That little airship your friend made, it's being used to bring Canterlot down to earth if you will."
Nexus: *as discord flashes away* "Discord! Get back here and face me like a fucking man!" *looks back at all of the destruction.* "No time for this. It's too late for an evac order. We need to get out of here now and make our way to Appolusa."
3248094 (whenever is good)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"I AM NOT THAT DUMB NEXUS!" *Boco pulls a button out of his pouch and presses it. A few seconds you here a boom in the distance.* "done and done." (EXPLOSIONS ARE FUN KIDS TRY IT AT HOME :D )

3248147 (Sorry, but Canterlot has to die. You'll see tomorrow)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*u am looking at the cams and I see him enter.* "so the guild sent another one. How many damn humans do I have to kill."

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(No humans, sorry. And no instantly having backstory unless the other player okays it.)

Nexus: "Quit bantering and let's get the ever living fuck out of here so we can LIVE!"

okay then im done sorry

Lorthalis of Crows
Group Admin

(Nevermind, humans are allowed.)

3248178 (I just deleted my comments then damn)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"Take the route to my lab! It will take you to pony ville but WHATEVER!!! Also it's a one pony trip!" *I throw nexus a small cube.* "just press the button. it harnesses the magical energy that flows throughout equestria and will teleport you to my lab. It works better for UNICORNS"(Hint hint)*Skyfall pulls out his own gun a yellow sniper and boco jumps in the bag.* "I have my exits out of here just go!" (one and only time I'm using the strahl it'll crash land I promise. I just really want to fly it once XC this is gonna be sad.)

3248161 (Thousands of years later humans are now to most a legend of a time before the tribes, and where Chaos and Order fought an endless war.)

The Assassins guild recently revived a contract to kill all occupants of an NLR Air force base multiple attempts made but none got far so the leader Indicus decided to do it himself.

I entered the base through the shield during the air raid noticing that a camera spotted me I continued on. creating a EMP and Anti magic field in a two and a half foot radius around me with shadow magic

(there please go on.)

3248200 (3248208 ) (lets continue the whole thing I had going but if you don't want to then don't)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

*I run to the hanger and boco hits a button reveiling the strahl as skyfall is knocked by a fast acting missile. That hits behind him. Skyfll and boco fly twoards the strahl and jump into the cockpit.* "let's dance then! It should get me to pony ville! But then..." *skyfall pulls up and pushes forward flying thru the barrier. And towards pony ville flying in travel mode and reaching the outskirts of pony ville only to have to bail and fly out the side be for it crashes and explodes. And skyfall flys to his house.* (travel time was about an hour.)

3248208 (what is happening? Thousands of years later? I'm long dead and so is everyone else that is relevant to this excluding Lolk and Discord.)
3248200 Nexus: "I'll fly myself thank you very much." *throws cube away and takes off in his own direction.*
(Also, Next thread! You chose the location that we are listening to the Broadcast)

3248228 (sorry this character is linked thousands of years in the past due to an RP. nothing more he just is still alive to this date due to magic, soul stuff ect.) (the mentiond RP will affect nothing overall just the long time ago detail)

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 288