The New Lunar Republic Air Force 187 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 289 )
  • Viewing 151 - 200 of 289
IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(No bullshit. I'm serious here, man.)

3191379 (Then you are not one of us. Bronies are strictly in inclusive type. Unless she's a pegasister [or if she calls herself a brony too that's cool])

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(She's actually on the site, but I won't tell you who she is. :rainbowwild: )

3191387 (I could care less about torturing her. I'm an ass, but not that big of one to mess with a dudes girl.)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Thanks man. I'm still not telling you though. :scootangel: )

3191391 (So why is it that in your fictions, you're married to fluttershy and not her OC? Unfaithful much? [if you're reading this ma'ma, I'm sorry that your BF loves a pony more than you:derpytongue2:])

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(We only got together recently. And yes, I love Fluttershy, but I love my girl a thousand times more.[And if she were reading this, she would say the same thing. :twilightsmile: )

3191397 (So now you have to divorce Fluttershy and marry her in your fics? [:fluttercry:] She seems quite sad now)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(No, I don't have to. My girlfriend already said that she was fine with my OC being married to Fluttershy. She'll just claim one of my other OCs.)

3191405 (How does that even work? I have two OC's for the sake of having two. And technically it's not you, it's another side of you. Your first OC is you.)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(No, all of my OCs are me. Each one takes a different part of me. Besides, Lunar Aegis isn't my first OC. He's just my primary.)

3191411 (Nexus is my first and Vince is just what I'd look like for real)

"I'll talk to the loadmasters and pilots. We'll have the helo's stocked on flares don't worry."

"I'll stop by the armorer. If you need anything I'll tell him to get it ready. I haven't cleaned my gear in ages anyway so it should keep me busy till the helo's spin up anyways."

(Sorry my internet passed out for a good half an hour)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(S'all right. We were just talking about my relationship, so you didn't miss much.)

(I have at least 15 OCs.)

3191428 (You don't need 15 versions of yourself! I can hardly stand 2)

(Well. Guess I didn't miss much then, eh. Imam hit they hay in a couple of minutes anyways....Also....check your new groups forums :rainbowwild:)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Uh-oh. :rainbowlaugh: Should I be scared?)

EDIT: (OHMYGOD! :rainbowlaugh: There's so many of them!)

(Nah...all I'm saying is 65 wat and thrift shop :rainbowwild:)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(That's a lot of wats.)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

( :rainbowlaugh: I laugh every time I look at that thread! :rainbowlaugh: )

(The one I out up? If so then keep looking at it :pinkiecrazy:)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Just thinking about it... :rainbowlaugh: )

(keep lookin :pinkiecrazy:.....No other me fuck off)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(The other you is one creepy fucker. See, the other me is just a dirty fucker.)

(Yeah. That's him for you. i!'l rip out your throat and make you piss strawberry aid :pinkiecrazy:......Honestly I need a doctor)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Yeah, well, I have to keep my dirty half under control, especially around my girlfriend. She's already promised to put an end to his reign of terror if he escapes though. I'll admit, he's almost gotten free many times. Especially when she told me she was wearing a skirt. She did it on purpose...)

(Oh sweet jesus of Galilee. That mustn't been good)

(Im going to drive you up the fucking wall with this :rainbowlaugh:)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(The fuck, man?! Stop doing this to me!! :fluttercry:

No, you must continue. I like it... :pinkiecrazy:

NOO!!! You're going to make him escape!)

(Also, it actually turned out fairly well, although she promised to do it again tomorrow, because I wasn't even able to actually see her wearing it today.)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(You take joy in my conflicting emotions, don't you?

We take joy in something else entirely...

Shut up, other self! No one asked you!)

(Oh I do. I'm a cruel bastard. The other half was a fake just for the truth to be spilled. You been played MI5 style moda'fucker)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(NOOOO!!! NOT M15 STYLE!)

(Yo brah. Check ya page :rainbowwild: talk dirty to me *plays trumpets*)

(Been around the world don't speak the language. But ya booty don't need explaining..... Talk dirty to me :trollestia::rainbowwild:)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Eh. No skirts. It was meh.)

(It was a freakin mini skirt bro. (-_-) )

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Didn't see it, must have missed it. :moustache: Might have helped that I don't like the song.)

EDIT: (I'm now listening to 3DG to scour my mind clean of that song.)
(All I want is a little of the good life! All I need, is to have a good time! Oooaaahh, the good life!)

EDIT 2: (You know my fetish and are terrorizing me with it, so it's only fair you allow me to do the same. What's your fetish?)

(Well I like spitfire and vinyl....other than that no fetish's :rainbowwild: plus I'm listening to run by BlackGryph0n)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Hmm... I may have a way to get back at you, then. You like them in the way I like skirts, correct?)

(I guess you can say that)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(You may have just made a mistake. Sadly, I'm going to have to PM you the stuff I find. :pinkiecrazy: Actually, I found one that is as SFW as the one you terrorized me with on here, so I'll post it here.)

3191330 (If you pull an Iron Man suit out of your ass there might be issues on both of our ends.)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(Here you are.)

(PAYBACK'S A BITCH!!!)

(Took me a while and I have that on my FB feed not to long ago. Lookin good good tho)

IrresponsibleCupid
Group Admin

(So you already saw that one? Fine. Challenge accepted.)

• Viewing 151 - 200 of 289