Comments ( 135 )
  • Viewing 101 - 150 of 135
NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3151068 3151084 3151081 "Jesus Christ..."

*I tap on my earpiece*

"Alright, first of all, Spectre 1, begin Phase 4."

Pilot: "Sir, Jetstream requested a danger close strike on his position..."

"Stay that fucking order! Give him all the support you can, but keep his ass alive! We're getting him out. On that note, Hercules 1, get ready for pickup, minus one GoldenEye. "

C130 Pilot: "Roger, sir, ready and waiting."

*I fly out of the lab and towards the AA gun, as bursts of fire rain down on the approaching Legion army. Loading and firing as quickly as I can, I use my crossbow to bring down my own rain of explosive, smoke and flare bolts as I race for Jetstream.*

My eyes open slightly as i mumble something as sky helps me up "Watch....the shadows"

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3151159 "Easy, buddy. You're getting out of here."

*Hercules 1 approaches the base from the north, and I throw a smoke grenade just between us and the Legion army, then hold my canister up in the air and press a button on it. Out of the top fires a bundle with a cord stringing back to my hoof, and the other end falls from the bottom with a carabiner attached to it. As I clip the carabiner into my vest, the bundle slows its ascent, then instantly expands into a weather balloon with flashing light inside.*

"We are Skyhook out, Hercules 1! Get us out of here! Here, Skyfall, launch your balloon, then help me clip Jetstream's tactical belt to my vest."

I lean against you heavily my breathing becoming more shallow and less breaths coming through my windpipe. "I.....Q-Q-Qu....."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3151210 "No, you don't. We're the NLRAF, we don't do that."

*I pull two carabiners off my belt and connect your tactical belt to my vest.*

"The.....the war....s over.....i havent.....havent seen my family.....in.....in five years" i reply slipping in and out of consciousness

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3151225 "Let's fix that."
3151141 "Get your balloon up, Skyfall! Hercules 1 is coming in fast!"

I pass out and my head hits your shoulder. After a little while i wake back up with a start. "Need...Quick clot....or i'l...bleed out"

3151225 *a c-17 flies over with a skyhook on the front and lifts me and my titan off the ground and out of the AO.* *Overcoms*: "Looks like everypony wins today. Good luck with those plans."

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3151253 "Hang on, I've got it." *With incredible speed, I reach into my trusty med kit and pull out a disposable packet. Ripping it open, I pull out a towlette soaked in disinfectant and a clotting agent, then hold it against the wounds.*

"Thanks......" My face is even more pale whilst we wait. More legion soldiers fill through the gap in the wall filling the compound surrounding us

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3152554 3151141 "Spectre 1, put a bit of fire on the breach in the perimeter wall as soon as you can, then resume normal targeting until Hercules 1 comes in. Hercules 1, what's your ETA?"

Pilot: "Little more than 20 seconds, sir."

"Dammit, Skyfall, we need to go, now!"

*I reach over and pull a similar-looking canister from Skyfall's back, then hit the button and shoot his balloon up into the air. As it inflates, it begins to flash alongside its twin, and I clip the bottom carabiner into his tactical belt.*

Comment posted by Kingofsmooth deleted Mar 27th, 2014
Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(just to confirm sorry i've been in a rush lately I am flying the skyhook correct? don't wanna just fly us out without fully knowing that i'm not flying the skyhook)

(Id say C-130's here...funny fact the british C-130 is called a hercules.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

"We are an A-OK up here hold on!" *I pull up out with the goldeneye attached.* _ lets head home!" *and with that i take us home*

I hit the deck of the C-130 gasping heavily as the wound opens again slightly "Medi....Medic" i gaps whilst rolling on the metal inside of the Hercules

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3153225 3153245 (Skyhook isn't an independent vehicle, it's a system involving both the personnel on the ground and a specially-modified plane above. A kind of claw on the front of the plane grabs the line attached to the balloon and us, and pulls us along with it as it flies away. Someone in the back of the plane grabs the line with a hook and attaches it to a winch, which pulls us into the plane. We then cut loose the balloons and bug out. It's an actual thing, you can look it up on Wikipedia. Or if you saw it in The Dark Knight.)

*Hercules 1 passes over us and snags the two lines. They rapidly lose slack and yank the three of us off the ground. As we hurtle towards the opening in the wall, a shot from Spectre 1 blasts at the assembled Legion guards, clearing our path. We rapidly ascend and fly away from the base.*

"Raven Wing, this is Nightshade, we have Skyhooked out and are in the clear. Jetstream needs medical attention, have it ready when we land. Are those Sol bombers still inbound, or do we need to scramble the Stormclouds?"

My legs arms and body start going into random spasms "L.O.D must.....Must really have......something on me e-eh"

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(I know I'm just saying that to speed it up to the debrief. You want to carry this out? I just wanna finish this.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Basicly I flew up and hooked it to the winch. Then I ran over and took the wheel. That sound better?)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3153426 (Well, there's already a pilot, so... But yeah, let's just call it as we're in the plane and disconnected. Wait for Lunaris)

3153375 AWACS: "This is AWACS, what the hell just happened down there?"

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3153975 "A bloody tight extraction. Hercules 1 made it just in time. Speaking of which, Spectre 1, disengage and return to base. We're done here. AWACS, Jetstream's taken two hits and needs medical care, have it ready when we land. Are those Sol bombers still inbound, or do I need to scramble Stormclouds 1, 2 and 3?"

3154097 AWACS: "What about the pod? What was that thing?"

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3154101 "Some kind of armored mechanical battlesuit, equipped with heavy weaponry. Bipedal, and Nexus has his hooves on it, not to mention the GoldenEye itself. We were able to recover the tech specs, though, loading them now."

*I plug the flash disk into my laptop, then open up the files and begin copying them to my hard drive.*

"Yep, it's all here, everything we'd want to know about the GoldenEye..."

*Another file catches my eye, and I open it.*

"...and a few other things."

*The file reads Arc Reactor Technology*

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3154145 (If we're starting crossovers, you bet I am. What better match for a Titan mech?)

3154155 (I'm outmatched. But that mech isn't what I'm going to be my weapon of choice. I have something else hidden inside my metal hoofs.)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3154164 (So it's an arms race?)

3154315 (Not even close. I've got what i need. I'll be seeing you around. I need sleep. I've got a long weekend of recording and getting back into my workout groove.)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(I'll be back in like 9-10 hours I'm downloading final fantasy x / X-2 HD remastered! I'm fanboying so hard right now XD)

(Temptation rising.....to post fall out boy......CANT RESIST! Gahh!)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

( well I just finished lps season 2 ((littlesst pet shop)) Sunil nela is best pet. Coooobraaasss:-P the urge to post wolf-i-fied is off the charts XD!)

(Whats going on now then? Was that it? Are we done? :fluttercry:)

Kingofsmooth
Group Contributor

(Probs not. Nightmare and lunarus is likely just on a vacation trip or are just busy. I'm sure lunarus will post the debrief when he returns.)

Hmm. Well im in spain at the minute......cold in a hot country....sense where are you?

3176954 (i've been busy with school and my own projects. I love the fans of this group and my stories equally so i try and meet both demands at once. I'll be starting a new thread soon enough everybody.)

(Kay. Thanks for the confirmation mate :twilightsmile:.)

NightmareDash
Group Contributor

3180502 3180555 3181064 (Debrief is up, if we need to do anything there, or we can just go on to the next mission)

• Viewing 101 - 150 of 135