Little Drops of Silver 33 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 3 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 3
Silver Melodies
Group Admin

So this is how the review posting is going to work. When ever me or Little Wood have a new review, we'll post here, in the threads, under the name of whatever review it is: Drops of Silver, Reading is Magic, or My Little Review. In the thread, we'll post a link to out newest review, so you can click on it and read it!

If we have something else to post (I don't know what yet, just whatever), then we'll also post it here, with whatever name we feel like using. If we find a review from someone else that is really good, we might post it here as well. You never know.

Let me just ask a few things of you all.

1. Please do not throw your stories at us to review. We have room for a few stories, yes, but I know, at least for me, that i am swamped with things I need to do. Now if we ask for ideas, feel free, fire away.

2. Feel free to post comments or make new threads as you see fit! I would love for this group to expand and reach every corner of FiM Fiction, maybe even outside of it! :pinkiehappy:

3. Be nice! LOVE AND TOLERATE, remember that. I don't want to see fights, cussing or anything else degrading or mean on the forums. If you have an argument, please take it somewhere else!

And that's it! Welcome to our corner of the web! I hope you'll like what you see! :twilightsmile:

Jake the Dog
Group Contributor

2647262 YAY :yay: Is this, like, the ribbon-cutting ceremony? :rainbowlaugh:

Silver Melodies
Group Admin

Eeyup! Welcome to Little Drops of Silver everypony!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 3