Little Drops of Silver 33 members · 50 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2

Dear Little Drops of Silver reviewers,

My name is Mr. Album. As you can see, I am a writer on this site. I have two stories of mine that I would humbly request you review: My Little Poem, and The Janitor Named Dustbowl.

My Little Poem is an incomplete long-form story about a pony named Pantrostic, whose special talent is the written word, in a general sense. He is an author that dabbles in various genres, and is tasked by Princess Celestia to be a scribe and translator of ancient writings for Twilight and Company's latest adventure. However, things go horribly wrong before the expedition even begins, and Pantrostic is thrown into a very perilous situation. Can he pull himself out of this predicament before his situation kills him?

It is teen-rated (very close to mature in certain spots), and involves talking about sex and its consequences. Plus, Pantrostic has been traumatized by an event in his life, and continues to struggle with that event's effects. I hope that's a good enough disclaimer :/

The Janitor Named Dustbowl is a complete one-shot about, well, a janitor named Dustbowl. This was an entry in Obselescence's Most Dangerous Game Contest; details are in the story description. Dustbowl is secretly an Alicorn, and one night his secret is revealed, for better or worse. There is some violence and cursing.

Pick one or both to look over and review, whichever is most convenient. I look forward to your thoughts!

Sincerely,

Mr. Album

Little Wood
Group Admin

3424643 Hi there! Well, I'll try to review as soon as possible! My Little Poem, I have a small policy about reviewing, where I review stories that are complete. I hope you understand! I just want to understand the story, get a better feel on it, and I can review once read and complete! The Janitor Named Dustbowl, I can review that! I just have to read and done! But I'm sad to say that I'm on hiatus for now. I will, however add these to 'Stories Wanting to be Reviewed', so I can remember to read them! Happy writing!
~LW

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2