Deleted and Blocked Club 153 members · 240 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

If anyone is listening I would like to have MY STORIES that were posted here to be removed from this group.
I’m asking nicely as of right now and if they somehow return to this group I will do something that will change my life forever.
Farewell.

REPOST
Ahaahahahahahahahaahhaahh!

No. They'll never be removed ;)

You'll just have to accept that you need to improve as a writer and maybe your critics' points arent entirely unfounded, or you can just wallow in ignorance forever as you seem to currently be doing.

Feel free to change your life in any way that is legal. I hope your changes bring you happiness.

...implying you'll do nothing if the stories never leave this group in the first place?

if you are implying what I think you are mlp fanfiction is not worth it man

Copy/Paste
Sorry, pal, but I highly doubt that your request will come o fruition, there's no point in asking your words are wasted to be frank. People, normally scum or just plain apathetic people, or those who just want to be rude put stories here, despite reading or not reading a story based on how the story initially looks or if they actually read the one-shot or 1st chapter. Ultimately these people are "Judge a book by its cover" type. Take it with a grain of salt and move on. As long as you enjoyed your own writing and have others that see the effort you put in then you have nothing to rightly worry about.

Though I shall be hypocritical and say that these people DO have their reasons. If by any chance that your story is here because it is bad which warrants the group name "Deleted and Blocked Club" then your story may actually belong here. Some of us writers find it laughable when our stories end up here. While others take it to heart and challenge themselves to improve their writing.

Since you're not looking at this from the former viewpoint, I recommend you take this as the latter viewpoint and improve yourself. Simply saying that you'll do something that'll "change your life" means nothing to us. I among these people are kinda apathetic myself.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6