Deleted and Blocked Club 153 members · 240 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

The author of Fallout: Equestria - Influx can't take honest criticism. I didn't even insult him or his story (initially - and I didn't even insult his story in the second comment). Could someone give his story the fair criticism any other story on this site deserves?

The only way writers improve is learning from their mistakes. It'd be a pity if his story remained in the state it is because he won't swallow his pride and listen to criticism.

Anyways, I've posted screenshots of my comments below.

Too bad blocking people prevents them from commenting on your stories, huh?

RIP

Go get 'em, Tiger!

5050043 That second comment was really over-the-top. While I agree with your first one, the second was... Unnecessarily rude.

It was rude, yes. Unecessary, probably.

There's something about people who censor others because they don't like being told they're wrong that really strikes a nerve in me.

5050881 Deleting an unfavorable comment containing no swearing or insults is more rude, wouldn't you say?

I added my two sense too. Yikes.

Wat.

I'lll admit, I'm in the wrong here with the second comment, but I would be sorry if the author just explained to me he was having a bad day or something.

But you know what? If the author keeps your comments, I'll remove it from the groups I've posted it in, because none of this would be happening if he just took it like a mature human being.

I intended to keep posting screens of my comments, but he blocked me, so now I can't.

I won't be hounding him on an alt or anything, either (which is block evasion, and bannable).

So I'm pretty much finished here :eeyup:

Heh. He could report me for harassment, but the fact he blocked me and that I can't do anything anymore to him renders that moot. Can't really harass someone if your mouth's taped shut and your limbs are tied, can you?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'd only be a menace if I registered an alt to get around his block and attacked him with it.

Considering he was being snarky with me, I don't see that as a "bad day".

5050043 Just letting you know he blocked me for talking with his "friend" who was aiding him.

He's blocking you so you can't comment, eh? Think I'll leave it in those groups for a lil longer.

I have a feeling he's going to send his friends to harass me later, heh. It's funny how he blames this on me, and yet he had to delete my harmless, initial comment and bring all this fire down upon himself.

Huzzah, it looks like he kept your comments.

What a good boy.

I hope he realized that deleting comments isn't a game you can win.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17