Society of Unappreciated Talent 234 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 11 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 11
Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

After several weeks of this group's seemingly eternal inability to do what it was intended to do, we are finally ready to begin promoting stories! Unfortunately, since we are understaffed, we are still going to have the submission folder 'Locked' until we clear it out. This is to prevent an overwhelment of our humble staff and making sure that all stories are getting the attention they need. Long story short, all staff are now required to complete at least one review by the Friday of next week. (March 7th, 2014) A failure to do so will result in a penalty, while multiple offenses can result is removal of title. If anyone (staff or user) has any questions, feel free to ask any one of the Society's Admins, and they will be happy to answer.

(For staff reference, see this document on how to review submissions.)

Can we start submitting stories again?

PureLogic
Group Contributor

Puh-lease! I will do MORE than one! Like... TWO!
'Cuz I AIN'T HUMBLE!!!!!

(Probably more than two...)

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Contributor

we are still going to have the submission folder 'Locked'

Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

Unfortunately, since we are understaffed, we are still going to have the submission folder 'Locked' until we clear it out

If you want, you can help remedy this situation by applying for a staff position. Application on the front page.

2958035 maybe we could do like in the Library, split the folder in two,
so small stories can pass through easily, since there is so little work going over them?

Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

2958697 We already have a categorization method setup, but thank you for the suggestion.

2958724 for the accepted fics, but did this include the submissions?
doesn't need to be complicated for the purpose, that's for the approved stories after all.

Cydox Crescent
Group Admin

2958250 One question I believe should be cleared up. Can the staff submit their stories if they are above the view limit?

Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

2959870 Unfortunately, no. The submission rules still apply to the staff. (They may, however, submit their story to the 'Staff Self-Promotion' folder, rule-free.)

Cydox Crescent
Group Admin

2960029 That is what I meant. And thank you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 11