Society of Unappreciated Talent 234 members · 74 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

Interested who our staff are?
Here you can find a link to their userpage and a little something about them!

Admins

Theforrealdeal- Nuff said.

Cydox Crescent- Hel-o people and ponies of Fimfiction! This is no Organization plot, but a chance meeting arranged by Steins Ga- InnerVoice: Could you not? ... er, not what? InnerVoice: Could you not greet people like that? It makes you look crazy, even to the people that get what you're referencing. Yeah, but ... but I'm - InnerVoice: insane:ajbemused:, yes we know. :facehoof: I hate it when people act random and say, "Oh, look at me! I'm so random!" It's annoying Hey! Lay off me will you? You know I hate arguing! Especially with myself. InnerVoice: The worse part is that you're typing all this up
Wha ... but ... I'm not ... I ... bu ...

Part-time Rarity-Konichiwa goziahmasu, I'm Part-Time Rarity! I am the Founder and one of the Admins of this 'Fan-tabulous' community. I have been writing since I was about nine, but haven't actually started getting good until very recently (approximately six months ago.) Despite this, I am more than willing to provide the most extensive reviews or the most constructive editorials of quite literally anything. (Clop, gore, or anything beyond.) Thanks for joining the group!

Staff Members

spideremblembrony- Hello everyone. My name is Fireemblemspider. I go by a long list of names, but most of them are inappropriate for younger audiences and most of them insults. As such I will not be listing them.
I am a new staff member here at the Society of Unappreciated Talent and I am happy to be here to read, review and promote some of your best (and not so best) works. Some things to note about me is that I am constantly reviewing stories on my blog, mostly rage reviews though. However, I am always fair in my reviews giving the author an idea of things that I think can be improved upon in a story, as well as praising what I think it excels in.
My rage reviews will be strictly for my blogs, so unless you would like a rage review on your story, I won't tear it apart like that. However, I will point out flaws in your story that I might disagree with and things that bother me.
I am open, honest, friendly, and a bit of a sarcastic jerk. Although most of the sarcastic comments are to make fun of myself.
I've been writing for the past 5 years now and while I have improved slightly, I am still far from where I would like to be. Many of my hobbies include... what that? Nobody cares? ... Okay then.
Anyway, I'm glad to be here and glad to be a part of this group. I hope to see you all in the near future, reading and reviewing your stories. Until then, take care. :pinkiehappy:

PureLogic- Once upon a time...
h of those...
She just wanted a diamond! And she dug, and she dug, and she dug looking, searching, yearning for that diamond.
She never found it.
Instead, she stayed in that hobbled mineshaft and wrote stories! Stories about ponies!
Why ponies?
Because ponies are awesome, that's why.

IceboxFroggie- Yo, I'm Michael aka Mikey aka IceboxFroggie. I'm a freshman in high school, and I enjoy ponies, video games, and writing. I'm a bit of a hipster. I enjoy listening to alternative and alternative rock music, with some dance thrown in there as well. My favorite musicians include Yeasayer, My Chemical Romance, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, and Twin Shadow. My favorite pony is Rarity. I tell it like it is, but I'm not harsh about it. I enjoy writing romance and adventures. I'm usually the one to tell the jokes, as my friends turn to me when they need something to lift their spirits. You can add me on both Skype and Steam (IceboxFroggie on both of those).

=WeepingAngel--My name is Weeping Angel, editor, artist, and aspiring author. I'm here purely to offer those who deserve appreciation a chance to be appreciated, because I know what it feels like to be unloved in the world of writing. I'm one of those people who gives you criticism if needed head-on, but in a nice way. If I do criticize you, it is purely to help you become a better author, not to make you mad at all. I am a generally nice person, but some people may say I have a bit...crazy nature and some sadistic humor. Trust me, I never insult a person head-on or anything like that. If something comes off as insulting, it's probably just my terrible humor that no one actually likes or finds funny. Don't worry 'bout a thing. I am a student, so I won't be on a lot for most of the weekdays, but I try to do my best to help out as much as I can around places like these. Also, I'm a Whovian (Doctor Who) and a Sherlockian (Sherlock). You insult one of my fandoms, it's likely we won't work well together. Keep that in mind. IMMA WATCHIN YOU:trixieshiftright: Yeah, well, that's about it. You wanna know more, go to my profile. Oh and Luna, Twi, Rainbow, Pinkie, the Doctor, and Vinyl is best pony (I can't decide!!!:pinkiehappy:).

Headless Horsepony- I'll be reviewing... pretty much whatever, though Gore, Clop, and Crossover are not my favorite genres. Beyond that, though, anything goes. I haven't written much on the site myself, which is good for me, because it means there's less of a chance that someone will realize I actually suck at writing. :trollestia:

The Eleventh Doctor- there really isn't much that I would like to say about myself.

SweetieBotError

Surprise The Pegasus- Hi, I'm Surprise. I like to write and read(obviously)...and...f**k, I got nothin else to say. Me in 4 images:

Oh, and one more thing:
'Nuff said.

If you are a staff member and haven't been listed here, just leave a comment below and I'll add your information up here!

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Contributor
Comment posted by Theforrealdeal deleted Feb 19th, 2014
Weeping Angel
Group Contributor

*raises hand* Hai there. Staff member here.

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Contributor

Yo, I'm Michael aka Mikey aka IceboxFroggie. I'm a freshman in high school, and I enjoy ponies, video games, and writing. I'm a bit of a hipster. I enjoy listening to alternative and alternative rock music, with some dance thrown in there as well. My favorite musicians include Yeasayer, My Chemical Romance, Breaking Benjamin, Linkin Park, and Twin Shadow. My favorite pony is Rarity. I tell it like it is, but I'm not harsh about it. I enjoy writing romance and adventures. I'm usually the one to tell the jokes, as my friends turn to me when they need something to lift their spirits. You can add me on both Skype and Steam (IceboxFroggie on both of those).

Headless
Group Contributor

2890090 That'd be me, I believe, as Cydox recently messaged me to confirm that I've been accepted.

Anyway. I'm The Headless Horsepony, obviously. You might see me in the chat as Headless, or on Skype as Foolamancer. I'm fairly new to this specific site, but not to writing as a whole. I figured that, since I like to read, I like to review, and my current job leaves me with plenty of free time, I might as well sign on.

I'll be reviewing... pretty much whatever, though Gore, Clop, and Crossover are not my favorite genres. Beyond that, though, anything goes. I haven't written much on the site myself, which is good for me, because it means there's less of a chance that someone will realize I actually suck at writing. :trollestia:

Hm. Let's see, what else...

Nah, I got nothing. Have a picture of best pony being adorable.

Headless
Group Contributor

2890157 Meh, just snatch the first or second paragraph. Whichever you think is more appropriate.

Alternately, just put the picture up there. :ajsmug:

Headless
Group Contributor

2890195 Looks good to me, but feel free to remove the picture if you think it's cloggin' stuff up.

Weeping Angel
Group Contributor

My name is Weeping Angel, editor, artist, and aspiring author. I'm here purely to offer those who deserve appreciation a chance to be appreciated, because I know what it feels like to be unloved in the world of writing. I'm one of those people who gives you criticism if needed head-on, but in a nice way. If I do criticize you, it is purely to help you become a better author, not to make you mad at all. I am a generally nice person, but some people may say I have a bit...crazy nature and some sadistic humor. Trust me, I never insult a person head-on or anything like that. If something comes off as insulting, it's probably just my terrible humor that no one actually likes or finds funny. Don't worry 'bout a thing. I am a student, so I won't be on a lot for most of the weekdays, but I try to do my best to help out as much as I can around places like these. Also, I'm a Whovian (Doctor Who) and a Sherlockian (Sherlock). You insult one of my fandoms, it's likely we won't work well together. Keep that in mind. IMMA WATCHIN YOU:trixieshiftright: Yeah, well, that's about it. You wanna know more, go to my profile. Oh and Luna, Twi, Rainbow, Pinkie, the Doctor, and Vinyl is best pony (I can't decide!!!:pinkiehappy:).

Cydox Crescent
Group Admin

You guys have no idea how hard it is to find a 64x64 icon of your avatars that are usable. I can't find any. Well, I found most, but they were unusable.

Weeping Angel
Group Contributor

Yeah, sure. Whatever you'd like to do.

Part-time Rarity
Group Admin

Konichiwa goziahmasu, I'm Part-Time Rarity! I am the Founder and one of the Admins of this 'Fan-tabulous' community. I have been writing since I was about nine, but haven't actually started getting good until very recently (approximately six months ago.) Despite this, I am more than willing to provide the most extensive reviews or the most constructive editorials of quite literally anything. (Clop, gore, or anything beyond.) Thanks for joining the group! :twilightsmile:

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

2890299 that's probably not necessary because they are all subject to change.

Cydox Crescent
Group Admin

2892629 Still, It'd be nice for those few that remember images better than words, but don't normally click links. Plus it looks nice.

PureLogic
Group Contributor

Okay... Here goes nothing...
But it won't be nothing. It will be something. And something beautiful at that.

Once upon a time...
An angry hobble-dweller lived in an old, abandoned, rickety, (did I say old?) mineshaft. All she wanted was a diamond. Or two. Or three. Hell, give me all the diamonds, you rickety mine!
Ahem, but I get ahead of myself.
She was angry, because in that mineshaft she could find no diamonds, only coal and iron. And she already had more than enough of those...
She just wanted a diamond! And she dug, and she dug, and she dug looking, searching, yearning for that diamond.
She never found it.
Instead, she stayed in that hobbled mineshaft and wrote stories! Stories about ponies!
Why ponies?
Because ponies are awesome, that's why.

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

2943332 Does that up there look good to you?

PureLogic
Group Contributor

PEERFEEECT! :pinkiehappy:

spideremblembrony
Group Contributor

Hello everyone. My name is Fireemblemspider. I go by a long list of names, but most of them are inappropriate for younger audiences and most of them insults. As such I will not be listing them.

I am a new staff member here at the Society of Unappreciated Talent and I am happy to be here to read, review and promote some of your best (and not so best) works. Some things to note about me is that I am constantly reviewing stories on my blog, mostly rage reviews though. However, I am always fair in my reviews giving the author an idea of things that I think can be improved upon in a story, as well as praising what I think it excels in.

My rage reviews will be strictly for my blogs, so unless you would like a rage review on your story, I won't tear it apart like that. However, I will point out flaws in your story that I might disagree with and things that bother me.

I am open, honest, friendly, and a bit of a sarcastic jerk. Although most of the sarcastic comments are to make fun of myself.

I've been writing for the past 5 years now and while I have improved slightly, I am still far from where I would like to be. Many of my hobbies include... what that? Nobody cares? ... Okay then.

Anyway, I'm glad to be here and glad to be a part of this group. I hope to see you all in the near future, reading and reviewing your stories. Until then, take care. :pinkiehappy:

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

2959189 Does it look alright up there?

spideremblembrony
Group Contributor

2959281 Looks magnificent. :pinkiehappy:

Surprise The Pegasus
Group Contributor

Hi, I'm Surprise :pinkiehappy:. I like to write and read(obviously)...and...f**k, I got nothin else to say. Me in 4 images:

Oh, and one more thing:
'Nuff said.

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

2966708 Shiiiiiiiet
:pinkiegasp:
I gotta code all five images?!
:ajsleepy:
This could take a while...

Could you maybe just post the url s for each of those? That'd Make things a load easier on my part :twilightblush:

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

2967112 Thanks!
Does it look good up there?

Surprise The Pegasus
Group Contributor

Looks great :raritywink: thank you!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24