Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

Who do you think you are?
Let us know! Introduce yourself!

Who are you?
Why are you here?
Where did you hear about this group?
Who's your favorite pony?
Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Pony?
Where are you from?
Favorite song?
Favorite drink?
Are you a writer, a reader, editor, other?
How long have you been a brony?

We want to know! You don't have to answer some of these if you'd rather not but you can add in any other information that you'd like.
We're a community here at the Society of Unappreciated Aficionados, though we may be big and dysfunctional, we're a community nonetheless!
Include your Skype name if you want to be added to the group Skype chat.

Theforrealdeal
Group Admin

I'll start this off.
I'm theforrealdeal.
I'm here to help!
I kinda like Pinkie I guess... :pinkiehappy: :pinkiesmile: :pinkiehappy:
I'm a small time gamer, mostly just more story oriented games(Majora's Mask is best game). My sport is Surfing. I am not a pony.
I hail  from the islands of Hawaii.
...I dunno,  Strobe by Deadmau5 maybe?
Root Beer FTW
I'm a writer, somewhat of a reader, and an editor as well! I aslo critic for The Equestrian Critics Society.
Somewhere in the begining of season 2.
I'm here to have some fun and entertainment as I try to help other people through this group. I also want to learn and make new friends through this great community!

Cydox Crescent
Group Admin

Cydox Nemo Willas
To read stories and give them the attention they deserve
Gamer
The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau
. . . (I hate this one) . . . er Fluttershy/Pinkie Pie/Sweetie Belle/Scootaloo (I suck at choosing)
Born in the UK, raised in America.
. . . er, Braking the Habit by Linkin Park, or All About Us by T.A.T.U. :twilightblush:
Chocolate Milk... obsessively.
Writer. But reading is a big part of writing, so... yeah.
Over two years I think. Hard to tell, but I can say that it only took one episode.

blowngasket
Group Contributor

Who are you?: The name is Blowngasket, or BG for short.

Why are you here?: Attempted gain of recognition and/or criticism. Both are good in the long run.

Where did you hear about this group?: I was a part of the original society. When I noticed that PTR created a new group, I was there.

Who's your favorite pony?: Subjective question. Easy to change depending on current standings and how they are portrayed in an episode by episode basis. (Pinkie Pie)

Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Pony?: Yes

Where are you from?: U.S.

Favorite song?: Again something that can change on a whim. Currently, Unstable by Chaotica. Nice song, check it out.

Favorite drink?: Root beer. Not allowed to even argue this.

Are you a writer, a reader, editor, other?: Mainly writer and reader. I offer tidbits of editing advise, but I am not the best person to go to. I do my own editing and my knowledge is only what I learned from mistakes.

How long have you been a brony?: I'd like to say Summer 2012, give or take a few months.

If you are interested in humanized stories, feel free to check out my Test Trilogy. I am such a whore sometimes. :twilightsmile:

Who are you? Dragor

Why are you here? I don't need any help at the moment (I wouldn't mind getting some feedback on my unpublished stories, though), but I might hit some unforeseen obstacles in the future. I joined this group preemptively (also, I seemed to be addicted to joining groups (joined 480 of them already)).

Where did you hear about this group? New groups section. I check that 3 times a day.

Who's your favorite pony? Twilight Sparkle.

Are you a gamer? I used to be a gamer, but that was before MLP.
Athlete? I don't do sports.
Student? I finished college.
Pony? I used to be a pony, but now I'm a dragon.

Where are you from? Europe.

Favorite song? Birthday by The Cruxshadows

Favorite drink? Milk. I drink 3 liters of it a day.

Are you a writer, a reader, editor, other? Writer. When I get all of my ideas down, I wish to become a reader and an editor.

How long have you been a brony? 9 months.

Who are you?: I'm OfTheIronwilled, but I love nicknames, so you can call me Iron if you want.

Why are you here?: I'd like to get more feedback and criticism on my stories, so I can improve.

Where did you hear about this group?: I saw it on the groups page when I was just looking around one day at it interested me.

Who's your favorite pony?: Rarity. Or... Is it Fluttershy? Rarity? Fluttershy? Rarity? Probably Rarity.

Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Pony?: I'm a student, and a nerdy one at that. I can play the sax and piano, and... I don't know. I wouldn't call myself a gamer, but I do love me some Pokémon games. Does that count?

Where are you from?: The U.S.

Favorite song?: Don't make me choose.:raritydespair: There are just too many.

Favorite drink?: Uhh... Sunkist, I guess?

Are you a writer, a reader, editor, other?: I'm a writer, but I am willing to be an editor if anyone needs one.

How long have you been a brony?: I'm pretty sure it was the day after the Season Two premiere aired.

Who are you? BRyeMC or Brye. If you want to get really crazy, call me Brian
Why are you here? Writer for a series my friends wanted to happen. Want some feedback on it
Where did you hear about this group? Found it myself
Who's your favorite pony? :raritywink: Rarity. Not even a competition.
Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Pony? Senior in High School/Gamer
Where are you from? PA, USA
Favorite song? Circles by Hollywood Undead
Favorite drink? Dr. Pepper
Are you a writer, a reader, editor, other? Writer and reader
How long have you been a brony? October 23rd, 2011. Yes I remembered the date.

I am Eskerata.
I am here to promote my stuff and ferret out good stories to read.
I heard about this group on the feed. (I think.)
My fave pony is Rainbow Dash. (And Pinkmena. But I tell Pinks she's my fave as she gets crazy-jealous.
And crazy.:pinkiecrazy:)
My fave song? Cripes, only one to list? "Candy" by Robbie Williams. It always cheers me up.
Fave drink is 4C Energy Rush drink. Better than coffee, baby.
I am a writer. And an avid reader of fimfic.
I have been a brony since the first or second week of last October. I've had a lot of fun since.

Who are you?: Who the hell do you think i am!? (If you get that reference, you're awesome!:yay:
Why are you here?" I'm an attention whore who has semi-good stories that I want read.:twilightblush:
Where did you hear about this group?: I read some guy named Cydox Crescent's blog post.
Who's your favorite pony?: Pinkie Pie!:pinkiehappy: and Trixie!:trixieshiftright:
Are you a gamer?::eeyup:
Are you a student?::eeyup:
Are you an athlete?: Nope
Pony?:I wish:facehoof:
Where are you from?:USA
Favorite song?: Tough one...I'd have to say Without a Fight by Hoobastank atm.
Favorite drink?: Can't choose!:raritycry: although, for most common fav drink is Pepsi
Are you a writer, reader, editor,other?: I'm an...aspiring writer, reader, and small time reviewer.I'll review yours if you review mine.:twistnerd:
How long have you been a brony?: I've been a brony ever since I saw Equestria Girls for some reason. Don't ask.:twilightblush:

Who are you? - I am Draco Fire
Why are you here? - I came, honestly, because I wanted a chance to prove myself as a writer.
Where did you hear about this group? - Actually, I just sort of found it, to be honest.
Who's your favorite pony? - :yay:
Are you a gamer? - Sometimes
Athlete? - @#$% NO!
Student? - Yes...
Pony? - Not yet, I seem to get stuck being a Kirin evey time I try. But, Kirins are awesome too... :rainbowlaugh:
Where are you from? - U.S.A. and proud of it!
Favorite song? - 500 Miles (By: The Proclaimers)
Favorite drink? - POSTUM
Are you a writer, a reader, editor, other? - I am a writer, and a very dramatic reader. I make @#$% sound cool!!!
How long have you been a brony? - I think...since about August of 2013, so, I'm a fairly young Brony in a sense.

2849862 Probably a bit late in answering this, but... Eh, why not?

I'm Chryo. And, just so I can head off any pronunciation issues before they arise, it's pronounced "cry-oh." I'm here to look into finding better quality fictions among the thousands on this site, as well as possibly starting out as an editor. That second bit is slightly more tentative, however...

I heard about the group through everyone's favorite spambox group: The Shameless Self-Promotion Bureau. And I don't care how much flak this may send my way... my favorite pony is Rarity, hands (or hooves, depending on who you ask) down. I'm a gamer like nobody's business... But I'll gladly sit down and study or get up and work. I'm a Jack of all trades, as it were.

As for the rest... I like drinks with alcohol in them. I like all music. I've been a brony for only a year, though it feels like much longer. Finally, even though it's out of order, I'm a writer. I've no clue what level I should categorize myself at, since I'm terrible at applying something like that to myself. I could be an editor, but: 1. I don't have the time these days, and 2. I view myself as overly harsh sometimes...

Well, if I'm to take the plunge...

Who are you? Someone 35 years old with a couple academic degrees and a huge compulsion for reading, and an old time RPG player. My alias here is a reference to the Silent Strider tribe of Werewolves from the Werewolf: The Apocalypse RPG.

Why are you here? Basically, because despite the absurd amount of books I've read, I never attempted to write fiction until a couple months ago. I feel like I have a lot to learn and I'm eagerly looking for feedback on my stories.

Where did you hear about this group? A thread in The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group.

Who's your favorite pony? If it were the one I'm more related to, it would be Twilight without a doubt. I even have a library at home, as can be seen in my current profile image :twilightsheepish:
As for favorite, it depends on how their personality is depicted. For example, I love Luna from Luna Eclipsed, but can't really stand her in the comics. By the same token, I love Pinkie from Swarm of the Century and Too Many Pinkie Pies, but don't really like the oblivious crazy-go-happy way she is often depicted.

Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Pony? A gamer on hiatus; I'm spending too much time reading and writing fics, so I stopped gaming for the time being.

Where are you from? Brazil. Which means that English is not my natural language, so I might make stupid mistakes now and then. BTW, whenever i do make such a mistake, fell free to point it.

Favorite song? Pony related? What My Cutie Mark Is Telling Me, though it's rare for me to not actually like any song from MLP; I love Daniel Ingram's style. Not pony related? I don't really have one favorite, among the ones folk from outside Brazil might have heard about I love Beatles (and other rock bands from the 60s and 70s) and Disney as a whole.

Favorite drink? Orange juice. I've never actually willingly drunk anything with alcohol in my whole life, though an accident where I've drunk Caipirinha (like lemonade but with a really strong clear alcoholic drink in place of water) thinking it was lemonade did happen (and almost sent me to the hospital; about 10 years old at the time, drinking 200ml of a rather strong alcoholic drink in a single gulp).

Are you a writer, a reader, editor, other? It might be a bit preposterous to call myself a writer, but that is what I'm attempting to become.

How long have you been a brony? About 6 months, though I've watched every episode at least twice already.

SPark
Group Contributor

Greetings!

Who are you? I'm SPark. That should be pretty obvious!

Why are you here? Because despite being on this site absolutely forever I am really bad at social networking and thus I have very few watchers and not many thumbs/favs on my stories. (Even though my very old ones have tons of views. I managed to get a few featured on EqD a long time ago, before FimFic was very big. So since not many people were members here, nobody upvoted my stuff, they just looked at it.)

Where did you hear about this group? Saw it on the Pleasant Commentator and the Shamless Self Promotion groups.

Who's your favorite pony? That actually depends on what you mean by favorite. I have a hard time picking! I identify a lot with Twilight and Luna. But I also love Rarity, and as I sew for a living I totally feel her in every episode about that. (But I hate fashion, I sew plush, not clothing, so sometimes she drives me batty with how prissy she is.) On the other hand Pinkie Pie is just awesome and I wish sometimes I had a friend like that. So as I said, picking just one is very hard.

Are you a gamer? Athlete? Student? Pony? None of the above. I'm a writer and self-employed artist.

Where are you from? Oregon! Pacific Northwest FTW.

Favorite song? I can't even pick from a dozen or so ponies, I sure can't pick from the hundreds of songs I like! Right now I have "This Day Aria" stuck in my head though, so we'll go with that.

Favorite drink? Hot chocolate.

Are you a writer, a reader, editor, other? Mostly a writer. I do also edit, but as an editor I'm more of a content person than a grammar person. I will not catch your every single comma error. But I will notice that your story lacks theme and could really use more awareness of tropes. :twilightsmile:

How long have you been a brony? Since before there was such a thing. I watched the original show in the 80s and have liked ponies all my life.

Agent_47
Group Contributor

I'm the Doctor.

I came here to help people who feel that their work is unappreciated, or those that need some improvement.

I found this group through a thread in the Shameless Self Promotion group.

Honestly, i like all of them. Only because I have the hardest time picking a favorite. If I had to choose who I am most like, however, it would be Twilight.

I am a gamer, writer, musician, and student. Right now, I am in my high school jazz band, pit band, concert band, and marching band, but that's besides the point. I have been a writer for just over a year and a half now, and a gamer since birth.

Gallifrey! Oh, wait...That's not nearby, is it? Uh...North Carolina. Yeah...North Carolina.

Really, there are a lot of songs I like. For the moment, I'm just gonna go with "This is Gallifrey" and "Awoken"

While I mainly read stories on this site, I can do some basic editing (mainly just grammar and spelling mistakes)

My favorite drink would have to be tea. Specifically, hot Earl Grey tea, with honey and sugar.

I have been a brony for about as long as I've been a writer.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14