Voice Actors Welcome! 132 members · 11 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
The Princess Rarity
Group Contributor

S'up peoples? Welcome to the Voice Actors group! Now, maybe you can't do a voice, but you're interested in this profession because you're great at animating or reading fanfiction or whatever, so you need voice actors! Well, here is where you can pin up some lists and possible employment opportunities for our very talented members!

So, if you're looking for people, fill out this form and say your prayers! :twilightsmile:

Character(s) you need: This is where you list ponies you'll need for your project.

Other account(s): Where's your Youtube account?! List it, man! People wanna know where your other fabulous work is!

Notes: If you have specific preferences or something of that sort, put it here so people know.

Best of luck to everyone!

Character(s) you need: I need voices for two males and one female. (OC's)

Other account(s): LetsPlaywithBronies Youtube channel. Currently 1600 subscribers and a bunch of stupid Call of Duty videos. We need some actual BRONY content for the channel that involves gaming. So why not a reading of a game crossover?

Notes: The story is currently the only one in the request folder. Spiel der Untoten. It is a Call of Duty Zombies crossover where the game takes place in Canterlot. It's entirely OCs except for the announcers, who I cannot reveal at this time.

The characters I need the voices for are Gemini (Female), Crescendo (Italian accent), and Ruble Rouser (Pompous as hell.). I myself will be voicing the narration and I have a decent VA for Tank. The story isn't complete yet, but the outline is. The story only has mild swearing, and there's plenty of dialog.

This is just a fun little project and possibly a good stepping stone for budding VA's. If interested, PM me or leave a reply here.

Comment posted by Grey Faerie deleted Aug 20th, 2014

2646766 are you still looking?

Unfortunately no. I've since moved on to other projects.

Character(s) you need: I need The mane 6, the princesses, Spike, Discord, Applebloom, Scootaloo, Fleur Dis Lee, and many others. The complete list is in the description of this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=PLgE9vvD6TFxIUt4Bl9oAp9kc9oNkEERVd&v=JbpPReryRec

Other account(s): Here's my YouTube channel, most of it is me attempting to read this story solo. https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC0BNAXUsCCkGLFYrZxnQ7nw

Notice: If you are interested in any of the parts either PM me here or on YouTube with the role you would like to have, and I will respond as soon as I can, or message me through Skype so that we can get the audition out of the way. My name on Skype is Leon Nexus. I look forward to working with all of you great VAs out there.

Character(s) you need: Sweetiebell and two OC's
Other account(s): Here it is: Politicalunrest Productions
Notes: I'm looking for help for three female voices. One is sweetiebell, another is an evil OC lady who wants to rip your heart out and feed it to sharks, and the third is a fighter lady... none of the parts are very long, each being only a handful of lines at the most. I just cant do the voices.... particularly sweetiebells.

4533078 Good luck with your search man :)

Character I need: P21 (A male)

Other accounts: YouTube , Discord --> toonie

Notes: We are doing an audio version of Fallout Equestria Project Horizons and we have everyone except for a voice actor for P21. So I need someone (A guy considering P21 is a guy) to do it.
I cannot pay you but I will be grateful for anyone who is willing to do this.

Comment posted by Thomasfactoryuntold deleted Nov 1st, 2021

Hello everyone! I would like to commemorate the 10th anniversary of when some Kaiju where thrown into this world, by starting an Audiobook for those who want to listen to the story or can not read.
If you are interested in this please contact me or place an audition on the Casting Call

P.S: to the one guy that has seen this post in 3 groups I know I'm annoying.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13