The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,288 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

How would you fix From Where and Back Again Part 1 and 2?

fix it? personaly I thought it was one of the stronger finales, though I would overhual the new ling deisgn

I would show how the changelings captured the Mane 6 and Spike, and I would redesign the changelings - keep the black, but fill in the holes.

The Changelings should never have been reformed (something I dread they're gonna do in the finale with Chrysalis as well). The Changelings, at least to me, were always a small exception in the various cast of villains we've had in the show. Unlike Tirek, Discord or even Starlight, the lings are a species not just bad guys. Their biology forces them to do what they do, which is consume love from others. For that reason, I wanted them to not be reformed, because "reforming" them makes no sense since the biological fact of requiring love to not starve remains.

Personally I would have this be when we first meet Chrysalis period. I think the major hole in season 2's finale was the inclusion of the changelings at all. But that's a whole different story.

I'd say keep having met Thorax before. But now the real danger and challenge the group meets is not knowing at all what to expect the hive to throw at them.

And then Chrysalis be the big bad reveal at the end in the Throne Room. Past that, nothing.

I wouldn't change a thing.

I'd probably have to watch it first.

ok but their reformation is obviously some sort of physical metamorphosis, so it can easily be argued that the change allows them to feed on shared love so they don't go hungry, and as for thorax saying hes not hungry anymore before he changes, note that his wings did change, he was reforming, just more slowly at first

Don’t. Everything was amazing. And I don’t mind the Changelings reforming.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9