The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,289 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Rinnaul
Group Admin

Ever wanted to find an old review, but it's buried in the forum? Wanted to know if a story's been reviewed before? Or just see how active each of the reviewers are, and which genres get the most attention?

Well, here you go:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zVZyqB9gvXURqY9hBY8qEtqSqSKuSt5tSl5WQXTPAU4/edit?usp=sharing

I'll be trying to maintain this and keep it updated as new reviews come out, but I can't keep track of everything else. Let me know here, in a comment on the doc, or in a PM if there are any mistakes or omissions, or if an author changes their name and the one I list becomes outdated.

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

It's interesting to look through the old reviews and see how development has progressed.

Oooh! A reference document to check my own list against to see if I missed anything. Thanks.

4079303 YOU ARE A LIST MANIAC!

Hey, cross-referencing is important once a list gets into four digits. If I've got a 1% failure rate, I'm missing like 70 reviews!

As for this list here, spotted a handful of things.

Author's name changed: (these should be the current names)
Something Stupid by Jayellow
Setting Sun by The Nightingale

Also, this review isn't on your list. Was wondering if that was a mistake, or more likely is it because it's not an official group review? It is short and not anywhere near the standards set by all the other reviews. If it's not an official review I'll change it on the big master list.
http://www.fimfiction.net/group/201936/the-pleasant-commentator-and-review-group/thread/77827/review-of-a-frogs-life-comedy

4079445 I think you're missing a Chris review of Diary of a Pliant Tyrant in there somewhere. I know he put it in a weird spot.

Now I have to go find it...

Here it is.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

Thanks on those two name changes. As for that review, it went up a bit before I joined, so I'm not sure it was ever official. Cromegas_Flare could tell you that once he's off of work. I just left it out because it was so short and lacking in any real information, and I wasn't sure it was official, either.

Works for me. Oh, one more author name change.
My Little Dovahkiin: Wrath of the Damned by Tohsaka Rin (new name)

Cromegas_Flare
Group Admin

I wouldn't count it as a story review for Rinnaul's list, he did good on leaving it out.

I figured as much, but the confirmation is appreciated.

Rinnaul
Group Admin

Updated the list to include fic wordcounts, in case anyone was wondering how much each of us reads for the group.

Not exactly an accurate measure of time sunk into this nonsense, as we don't require reviewers to complete the story for long entries (no, I didn't read all 680,000 words of The Pack), but possibly amusing to the curious.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12