The Pleasant Commentator and Review Group! 1,288 members · 149 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

Hello! If you'd like to become a contributor and review stories as a part of the PCaRG, you've come to the right place!

The application process consists of three parts. If you're interested in becoming a contributor, you'll learn more detailed information about each part as you get to it, but here's a quick synopsis of each part:

Questionnaire: a series of questions meant to gauge the skills and qualifications of an applicant.
Practice Review: a story is given to the applicant, and they do a mock review of it. The admins will offer guidance and advice to the applicant to strengthen the review if needed.
Trial Run: the applicant is promoted to Contributor. This step is to ensure that the contributor knows precisely what to do as a contributor. The admins will guide you through this part. It will last for one folder opening and, provided the contributor doesn't decide to quit, ends with them becoming a fully-fledged staff member.

To get started, just click this link and follow the instructions. Thanks for showing interest in helping out!

Tidal
Group Admin

Will Link in tools thread

3905648 is the job still open if it is I would like it :twilightsmile::twilightsheepish:

MDNGHTRDHTLN
Group Admin

4030756 Yup! Contributor applications are open 24/7, so feel free to apply whenever you're ready.

4030761 I am ready I am aways ready :twilightsheepish::twilightsmile::duck::coolphoto::scootangel:

The inquisition has arrived.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8