Quorum of Canon 17 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 37 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 37
RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

And just to keep things light, here's a thread about our ongoing evil schemes to take over the world, destroy Superman, get pictures of Spiderman, whatever.

Our first order of business is saving up so we can buy a sweet headquarters. I figure $1 million ought to be enough to start. I mean, yeah, it looks expensive, but its location sucks, so that's got to knock down the price a little.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Could always just build it ourselves in Minecraft or something.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

I say we begin by taking over North-Korrea. They already got the infrastructure and the military. We just take down the military leaders and keep the puppet in place.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

North-Korrea is such a boring place though... I mean they haven't even invented color there yet. :derpytongue2:

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2568685 We'll earn the people's loyalty with a bucket of paint and a box of chocolate! :derpytongue2:

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2564208 Also that pic needs to be the header for the group.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

2568719 :rainbowhuh:
Wait, you can see the pic? It's broken on my end.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

I'll make it the banner.

I dunno, it's a hell of a fixer-upper.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2568787 It was broken but now it's there. Kinda weird.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2568823 Obviously but it would be easier than starting our own nation.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

2568823 2568884
So on brief serious note, I took some initiative and took advantage of FiMFic's semi-new sub-folder system to clean up things over in the Lunaverse by moving all the writing events into a single master folder. I hope that wasn't too presumptuous of me.

Anyway, I was thinking that this could be further used to put semi-canon tie-in fics into sub-folders corresponding to their matching season and maybe a few other modifications to stream-line user access. I thought it would be a good idea to get approval though before I started messing around too much though.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2569626 Anything to make organisation easier is okay in my book!

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Glad for the vote of confidance, though I'll probably wait until RRD is back before rushing into anything.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Seems like a good idea to me.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

2569630 2570076
Well I've done preliminary work; we now have four main folders, S1, S2, writing events, and miscellaneous. I was going to label that last one "non-canon" instead, but that didn't seem right since some of the fics there are only undecided. I suppose, however, we could consider having a "provisional" folder for stories which have been submitted for canon status, but have not yet been assigned such.

Moving on, I gave each season two sub-folders. One for webisodes and one for movies/tie-ins (and for both I included a descriptive explanation of their canon status, since that's a question that comes up every now and again). I also relabeled the season folders as episodes instead of stories, since it better match the visual media motif of the corresponding sub-folders. I considered further sub-dividing the S2 folder into summer, autumn, winter, and spring, but decided that could wait for now.

Oh, and I put Crisis in theS1 movies folder. Even if it's technically set between seasons it was originally developed for S1, plus it also wraps up Twilight's arc. I put the Crisis tie-in fics as a secondary sub folder under the S1 movies, and included the prologue & epilogue fics there as well.

Thoughts so far?

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Late for getting back to work, will check later.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2572710 Great job man! :pinkiehappy:

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Okay, I'm back. Everything looks good!

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

Where's IAH?

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

So Cobra's having a yard sale, I think I could get us a sweet deal on a almost new weather dominator. Could maybe even get a few of those Trouble Bubbles thrown in.

:moustache:

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

He's dealing with IRL stuff and isn't really sure if he wants to join anyway. Still, the option is there for him.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

I always preferred the MASS device personally. :ajsmug:

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2642369 And I suppose YOU have a large stash of three VERY rare material components needed to fuel this device efficiently? :ajbemused:

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Now what kind of evil plan would it be if we worried about minor details like that? :moustache:

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

2644870 Ya know, even more brazen: next 'polar vortex' we go on TV and pretend to be the ones causing it with out super weapon and demand a ransom or we'll keep the united states paralized under the freezing air!

Then, once the weather passes we go back on TV and thank the various state governments for paying us!

INSTANT MAJOR CREDS! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAH!

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

That's actually kind of legitimately brilliant.

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

I don't really have an evil plan just yet, but there's something even more important than that: the speech. You have to have some big presentation to show just how unstoppable you now are. Here's a perfect example of this wondrous artform.

RainbowDoubleDash
Group Admin

Right. Probably need something more than what I was planning:

Something something something DARK SIDE something something PONY.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

When it comes to evil speeches I'm a big fan of Beast Wars' Megatron.

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

Now that's a nostalgia trip. Man, BW Megs was such a great villain.

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3239821 Best Megatron ever as far as I'm concerned.

I wonder how IDW Megatron will fare in my countdown now...

Fizzy Orange
Group Admin

3239895 I made a new sticky thread. Someone warn G&C and then you guys go check it out.

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

So...any updates on those evil plans?

Emeral Bookwise
Group Admin

I don't know, anyone found some good deals on used death rays?:scootangel:

InsertAuthorHere
Group Admin

Apparently my most evil plan was ruining the Lunaverse with my inability to actually make decisions in a timely manner.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 37